Should Platinum Packs Come Back?

What are your thoughts on platinum packs? Should they come back? Should they stay out?

I don’t see why not

I would love to see them come back. For those that don’t have everything, you would be better off on the gold grind!

> 2535450975381349;1:
> What are your thoughts on platinum packs? Should they come back? Should they stay out?

What is the point of platinum packs? 20.000 req points for 3 permanent unlocks or 10.000 req points for a gold pack with 2 permanent unlocks… Or am I missing something?

> 2533274920070188;4:
> > 2535450975381349;1:
> > What are your thoughts on platinum packs? Should they come back? Should they stay out?
>
> What is the point of platinum packs? 20.000 req points for 3 permanent unlocks or 10.000 req points for a gold pack with 2 permanent unlocks… Or am I missing something?

I thought the same. I’ve unlocked (nigh on) everything a Lone Wolf can achieve and currently get back 6,000 REQ points if I ‘buy’ a Gold pack for 10,000, hence it costs me 4,000 points… Platinum packs were costing 20,000 points giving back 9,000, thus costing 11,000 points for what? For really nothing more than what a Gold gives when it cost only 4,000 overall.
No idea what 343 were thinking when they invented that little gem. I ‘bought’ one Platinum to see what it did, and all it did was make me swear at the screen in disbelief!

If Platinum packs come back 343 really need to put more thought into it. … and perhaps they could do like they did with Helioskrill and allow it to unlock those other hard-to-reach armours and helmets?
(Ducks for cover) lol

If the platinum packs are to come back they need to be reworked. They should take out the rare items out of them, leaving only utra rare and legendary. Then they could lower the rp cost and maybe add a couple more items.

> 2533274941146052;5:
> > 2533274920070188;4:
> > > 2535450975381349;1:
> > > What are your thoughts on platinum packs? Should they come back? Should they stay out?
> >
> > What is the point of platinum packs? 20.000 req points for 3 permanent unlocks or 10.000 req points for a gold pack with 2 permanent unlocks… Or am I missing something?
>
> I thought the same. I’ve unlocked (nigh on) everything a Lone Wolf can achieve and currently get back 6,000 REQ points if I ‘buy’ a Gold pack for 10,000, hence it costs me 4,000 points… Platinum packs were costing 20,000 points giving back 9,000, thus costing 11,000 points for what? For really nothing more than what a Gold gives when it cost only 4,000 overall.
> No idea what 343 were thinking when they invented that little gem. I ‘bought’ one Platinum to see what it did, and all it did was make me swear at the screen in disbelief!
>
> If Platinum packs come back 343 really need to put more thought into it. … and perhaps they could do like they did with Helioskrill and allow it to unlock those other hard-to-reach armours and helmets?
> (Ducks for cover) lol

Agreed.

Plat packs also give you less items than a gold. Gold packs are the only real way to go, unless 343 addresses that.

> 2533274920070188;4:
> > 2535450975381349;1:
> > What are your thoughts on platinum packs? Should they come back? Should they stay out?
>
> What is the point of platinum packs? 20.000 req points for 3 permanent unlocks or 10.000 req points for a gold pack with 2 permanent unlocks… Or am I missing something?

You get way better stuff than gold packs. I got way more ultra rare and legendary stuff which is what it want so yes platinum packs should come back.

If you like quantity over quality then yeah you probably like gold packs but I will take the quality over quantity that platinum packs provide.

I don’t see how bringing them back would hurt.

Personally, though, I just think that they’re pretty pointless.

No never, if you haven’t noticed they are useless and in my opinion just a scam to get rid of your money and also REQ points.

I prefer the mythic packs. Platinum packs provided no value over gold packs.

they are just bad.no

They should come back to us, as long as they are re-done based on items given and cost at least 50% more than gold packs. People would gladly accept it!

they should

I heard they are coming back.

I got less out of the platinum packs than I have gotten from gold packs. given I have unlocked all the reqs but still for TWICE the amount of points to get a platinum pack I should get a lot of good stuff but sadly no

Even though I wasn’t around when platinum packs came, from what everyone says, I may have found a solution for them to come back:

For starters, make it so that everything it unlocks is Ultra Rare or Legendary (including mythic). Then, give it 10 permanent unlocks, but give no other kinds of reqs. After that, make it a one-time buy using req points, and if the person so chooses another one-time for irl money. And finally, raise the REQ point price from 20,000 to 25,000-35,000. That would be a fair pack IMO.

It’s been proven by a couple youtubers that it’s not worth it, and it actually does not give a higher percentage of higher level reqs, the only advantage is that you don’t get uncommons.