Should Master Chief take his helmet off?

Okay,don’t yell at me saying:of course,duh,or any other stuff like that.

If Master Chief takes off his helmet then the fun of not knowing ends, i think he should but i can think up many more ways why he should not. plz tell me what you think

> …

> > …

Firstly, don’t bump.

Secondly, I don’t think he should, or if he does, then don’t show his face. It makes him even more mysterious. Even though we know his name, race, etc, it makes it seem like he is actually the person playing, like when Noble 6 takes off his helmet, and we don’t see it.

thats what i was trying to exsplain i completly agree

take off like in halo ce but we cant see it, btw someone modded the view and saw what was under, guess what same helment hahahaha

> take off like in halo ce but we cant see it, btw someone modded the view and saw what was under, guess what same helment hahahaha

They did that for reach too:)

If he does it should be at the end of chiefs story AT THE VERY END. But if he does not then that would be ok to.

Nope.

The auora surrounding Master Chief has been going too long and with too many of us whom have identified ourselves as ‘Master Chief’, that taking off the helmet to give us a definitive face would affect too many of our fantasies.

I think once they decide that the Halo franchise should die, they should show us his face. It would probably be the most shocking and epic video game endings of all time.

Maybe at the very end it will show chief up against the new main antagonist(which has also never revealed hist face) and the guy says something about respect and honor and fighting to the death so they both take off their helmets and the guy passes chief a sword and they have an epic fight. Just a thought.

no in some way or another it will crush a fans heart.