Should Loadouts Return for Custom Games?

I feel that adding loadout options exclusively for custom games would be cool. I always think back to Invasion, where there were separate loadouts for different roles. It could make for some cool custom games to pair with the perfect forge mode we have. I always thought about making TF2’s 2Fort in Halo 5, but whats the point if there are no loadouts? Just my thoughts. What are yours?

There could be an option in custom matchmaking to turn on loadout, which could consist of all the loadout weapon we already have + light rifle + suppressor + carbine and then select an armor mod. This could be in custom game settings, I think that would be great in some way, but it should not extend to any weapon in the REQ, and only stay with the current loadout + the mentioned above

Ya definatly more customization for custom games the better.

Nope… get them out of Halo!

> 2533274985084926;3:
> Ya definitely more customization for custom games the better.

Exactly. The more custom games options we have, the better. We need to emphasize that this would be for custom games only, though. Before people assume that we want custom loadouts in all gamemodes and go ballistic.

> 2533274873580796;4:
> Nope… get them out of Halo!

Not even for custom games? I see you weren’t a fan of Reach…

> 2535427570373082;6:
> > 2533274873580796;4:
> > Nope… get them out of Halo!
>
>
> Not even for custom games? I see you weren’t a fan of Reach…

It had some cool moments in the Campaign, but the MP was weak… so ehh, yeah not much of a fan overall.

Loadouts would be pretty good for custom games, it’d be a good setting to have when trying to some kind of specific gametype for a map.

Bring them back everywhere, we need more variety in this dull game… that doesn’t rely on unlocks and microtransactions.

If it’s for Custom Games only, sure, why not?

For custom games only?
sure why not, honestly in customs the more options the better

Not a bad idea. I would love it, especially for custom games. But I mean, its not a matter of it being a good idea, its a matter of 343 actually putting it on.

> 2533274873580796;7:
> > 2535427570373082;6:
> > > 2533274873580796;4:
> > > Nope… get them out of Halo!
> >
> >
> > Not even for custom games? I see you weren’t a fan of Reach…
>
>
> It had some cool moments in the Campaign, but the MP was weak… so ehh, yeah not much of a fan overall.

Don’t blame ya, Personally I did like them in reach but that was simply because everyone had the same weapons regardless besides invasion of course. H4 just, Idk I did like starting with my carbine but the armour mods killed it a little for me.

If it was to only be in custom games then it’ll probably be like reach where the loadouts are set the gametype rather than everyone having their own made ones. would be good for machinima makers, as long as the damn theater mode gets fixed

More power to the players, methinks. Loadouts in customs would simply add to the potential of new gametypes.