Should i sell my reqs?

If i sell all my reqs i get almost 30k almost 40k req points, thus i can get 3 gold packs. Should i do it? I ask because grinding for points is torture.

5 games of Warzone can get you the 10k for a gold pack, so it’s not really torture to grind, unless
WAIT, sell all of your REQs? So you’re just buying packs for the unlocks? Well, if you never use your REQs (ie only play arena), why not sell them? Go ahead.
However, if you do play Warzone, I’d recommend only selling the REQs you never use.

Only sell the ones you don’t use. Which is like 80% of them

Also, sell any req that has a more powerful variant for the same price. E.g, shutgun, needler and energy swords

> 2535422386455449;2:
> 5 games of Warzone can get you the 10k for a gold pack, so it’s not really torture to grind, unless
> WAIT, sell all of your REQs? So you’re just buying packs for the unlocks? Well, if you never use your REQs (ie only play arena), why not sell them? Go ahead.
> However, if you do play Warzone, I’d recommend only selling the REQs you never use.

I play Firefight mostly, id play arena more but my controller’s a button is really flimsy and uncomfortable to use rn so intill i get a new controller im only playing casual gamemodes. Also Firefight is the least grindy way of getting money for me.

If you play mostlyfirefight, I’d say keep them.

I play mainly social or ranked, never really do firefight so I don’t even use the required points for packs anymore, or even open mine. I have like 410k points and 63 unopened packs xD

Are you done with the silver grind? Make sure you are opening silvers till they refund two 1500 point req cards instead of unlocks to ensure you get all the silver level unlocks out of the gold pool. I would say sell back what you don’t use. I always did and if you are on the pack grind be sure to always use req point grind.

> 2533274809890894;5:
> If you play mostlyfirefight, I’d say keep them.
>
> I play mainly social or ranked, never really do firefight so I don’t even use the required points for packs anymore, or even open mine. I have like 410k points and 63 unopened packs xD

Good for you, dude! I have been playing since launch but i keep taking long breaks so im only level 51 and have crap reqs.

> 2533274825960614;7:
> > 2533274809890894;5:
> > If you play mostlyfirefight, I’d say keep them.
> >
> > I play mainly social or ranked, never really do firefight so I don’t even use the required points for packs anymore, or even open mine. I have like 410k points and 63 unopened packs xD
>
> Good for you, dude! I have been playing since launch but i keep taking long breaks so im only level 51 and have crap reqs.

I see, well if you dont have the basic req weapons in would say then it would be worth selling -Yoink- req cards so you can possibly unlock the rest.

Your call ultimately though

I would say sell some of the REQs you have a lot of. I play a lot of Warzone/Firefight so I keep a fair amount of REQs…but for instance, I don’t need like 150-200 mongoose REQs so I would sell at least half of them. I have unlocked everything I can from REQ packs so every time I open a Gold pack, I get 6,000 REQ points back in return so…it’s not like I am really hurting for REQ points to by packs. I would mostly save up on points myself until they possibly have another special event that would cost a large amount of points if you didn’t spend real money.

Sell the REQs you don’t see yourself using. Keep plasma pistols, though. They are your savior when fighting Phaetons and such.

If you mostly play Firefight, then you could get away with selling most of your power weapon REQ’s. Only ones I would keep would be the turrets, the Spartan lasers, rockets, a couple snipers and the overshields. By level 3, it’s better to just use vehicles for the majority of the rounds.

> 2727626560040591;11:
> If you mostly play Firefight, then you could get away with selling most of your power weapon REQ’s. Only ones I would keep would be the turrets, the Spartan lasers, rockets, a couple snipers and the overshields. By level 3, it’s better to just use vehicles for the majority of the rounds.

By level 3, do you mean round 3 or req level 3?

Yeah, I meant round 3.

> 2727626560040591;13:
> Yeah, I meant round 3.

Ok, thank you! Ill try that out next time im on.

> 2533274825960614;1:
> If i sell all my reqs i get almost 30k almost 40k req points, thus i can get 3 gold packs. Should i do it? I ask because grinding for points is torture.

I recommend grinding heroic firefight for an hour or two everyday (if you can manage it), all the while you should start opening Bronze Packs first as these will give you the base variants for all weapons and armor sets etc.

Then after you start receiving req points in Bronze Packs - move onto Silvers and when you get req points back from silvers then (and only then) move onto Gold Packs.
Bronzes only cost 1250 RP which means after a Firefight game you could open 2 or so packs and within a week or so you can move on to the silvers etc.

Halo 5’s Req system is progression based - so you WILL NOT get Nornfangs or Phaetons when you first start opening Gold Packs if you dont get everything else first.
I’d say when you reach around 140 or so you should be very close to finishing it - it takes an excruciating amount of patience and time.

After that you will find that you don’t use certain reqs then you can sell them here on waypoint using a certain tool to make it faster: Chrome Web Store
NOTE: THIS ONLY WORKS ON GOOGLE CHROME

> 2533274825960614;1:
> If i sell all my reqs i get almost 30k almost 40k req points, thus i can get 3 gold packs. Should i do it? I ask because grinding for points is torture.

I sold mine but that’s because I hardly play Warzone. Be sure to use the Google Chrome extension, otherwise it will take forever to sell because you can otherwise only sell one at a time.

> 2535441687762024;15:
> > 2533274825960614;1:
> > If i sell all my reqs i get almost 30k almost 40k req points, thus i can get 3 gold packs. Should i do it? I ask because grinding for points is torture.
>
> I recommend grinding heroic firefight for an hour or two everyday (if you can manage it), all the while you should start opening Bronze Packs first as these will give you the base variants for all weapons and armor sets etc.
>
> Then after you start receiving req points in Bronze Packs - move onto Silvers and when you get req points back from silvers then (and only then) move onto Gold Packs.
> Bronzes only cost 1250 RP which means after a Firefight game you could open 2 or so packs and within a week or so you can move on to the silvers etc.
>
> Halo 5’s Req system is progression based - so you WILL NOT get Nornfangs or Phaetons when you first start opening Gold Packs if you dont get everything else first.
> I’d say when you reach around 140 or so you should be very close to finishing it - it takes an excruciating amount of patience and time.
>
> After that you will find that you don’t use certain reqs then you can sell them here on waypoint using a certain tool to make it faster: Chrome Web Store
> NOTE: THIS ONLY WORKS ON GOOGLE CHROME

I pretty much only want legendary armor tbh (70 percent of the other armor thats not legendary or maybe ultra rare just looks bland, dumb or very generic looking in my opinion, even some legendarys are bland. I have two mark variants, gen 1 and scarred from mcc, another from i think the example greatest hits pack, can’t remember. I got a fotus set as a pre order bonus but i scratched the code like an idiot and never could read it and redeem it), gold packs don’t contain any thing less then rares (correct me if im wrong), meaning i should just grind silvers instead, right?

> 2533274795938680;16:
> > 2533274825960614;1:
> > If i sell all my reqs i get almost 30k almost 40k req points, thus i can get 3 gold packs. Should i do it? I ask because grinding for points is torture.
>
> I sold mine but that’s because I hardly play Warzone. Be sure to use the Google Chrome extension, otherwise it will take forever to sell because you can otherwise only sell one at a time.

I already have it installed.

> 2533274825960614;17:
> > 2535441687762024;15:
> > > 2533274825960614;1:
> > > If i sell all my reqs i get almost 30k almost 40k req points, thus i can get 3 gold packs. Should i do it? I ask because grinding for points is torture.
> >
> > I recommend grinding heroic firefight for an hour or two everyday (if you can manage it), all the while you should start opening Bronze Packs first as these will give you the base variants for all weapons and armor sets etc.
> >
> > Then after you start receiving req points in Bronze Packs - move onto Silvers and when you get req points back from silvers then (and only then) move onto Gold Packs.
> > Bronzes only cost 1250 RP which means after a Firefight game you could open 2 or so packs and within a week or so you can move on to the silvers etc.
> >
> > Halo 5’s Req system is progression based - so you WILL NOT get Nornfangs or Phaetons when you first start opening Gold Packs if you dont get everything else first.
> > I’d say when you reach around 140 or so you should be very close to finishing it - it takes an excruciating amount of patience and time.
> >
> > After that you will find that you don’t use certain reqs then you can sell them here on waypoint using a certain tool to make it faster: Chrome Web Store
> > NOTE: THIS ONLY WORKS ON GOOGLE CHROME
>
> I pretty much only want legendary armor tbh (70 percent of the other armor thats not legendary or maybe ultra rare just looks bland, dumb or very generic looking in my opinion, even some legendarys are bland. I have two mark variants, gen 1 and scarred from mcc, another from i think the example greatest hits pack, can’t remember. I got a fotus set as a pre order bonus but i scratched the code like an idiot and never could read it and redeem it), gold packs don’t contain any thing less then rares (correct me if im wrong), meaning i should just grind silvers instead, right?
>
>
> > 2533274795938680;16:
> > > 2533274825960614;1:
> > > If i sell all my reqs i get almost 30k almost 40k req points, thus i can get 3 gold packs. Should i do it? I ask because grinding for points is torture.
> >
> > I sold mine but that’s because I hardly play Warzone. Be sure to use the Google Chrome extension, otherwise it will take forever to sell because you can otherwise only sell one at a time.
>
> I already have it installed.

I’ve opened up golds and gotten uncommon certs - Trust me that’s a waste of 10000 RP.

> 2533274825960614;1:

The short answer is sell most of them, keeping key ones for use in warzone and firefight.

Make use of the daily win and login packs as well.

Until you unlock everything, your focus should be on rp boosts.

> 2535441687762024;18:
> > 2533274825960614;17:
> > > 2535441687762024;15:
> > > > 2533274825960614;1:
> > > > If i sell all my reqs i get almost 30k almost 40k req points, thus i can get 3 gold packs. Should i do it? I ask because grinding for points is torture.
> > >
> > > I recommend grinding heroic firefight for an hour or two everyday (if you can manage it), all the while you should start opening Bronze Packs first as these will give you the base variants for all weapons and armor sets etc.
> > >
> > > Then after you start receiving req points in Bronze Packs - move onto Silvers and when you get req points back from silvers then (and only then) move onto Gold Packs.
> > > Bronzes only cost 1250 RP which means after a Firefight game you could open 2 or so packs and within a week or so you can move on to the silvers etc.
> > >
> > > Halo 5’s Req system is progression based - so you WILL NOT get Nornfangs or Phaetons when you first start opening Gold Packs if you dont get everything else first.
> > > I’d say when you reach around 140 or so you should be very close to finishing it - it takes an excruciating amount of patience and time.
> > >
> > > After that you will find that you don’t use certain reqs then you can sell them here on waypoint using a certain tool to make it faster: Chrome Web Store
> > > NOTE: THIS ONLY WORKS ON GOOGLE CHROME
> >
> > I pretty much only want legendary armor tbh (70 percent of the other armor thats not legendary or maybe ultra rare just looks bland, dumb or very generic looking in my opinion, even some legendarys are bland. I have two mark variants, gen 1 and scarred from mcc, another from i think the example greatest hits pack, can’t remember. I got a fotus set as a pre order bonus but i scratched the code like an idiot and never could read it and redeem it), gold packs don’t contain any thing less then rares (correct me if im wrong), meaning i should just grind silvers instead, right?
> >
> >
> > > 2533274795938680;16:
> > > > 2533274825960614;1:
> > > > If i sell all my reqs i get almost 30k almost 40k req points, thus i can get 3 gold packs. Should i do it? I ask because grinding for points is torture.
> > >
> > > I sold mine but that’s because I hardly play Warzone. Be sure to use the Google Chrome extension, otherwise it will take forever to sell because you can otherwise only sell one at a time.
> >
> > I already have it installed.
>
> I’ve opened up golds and gotten uncommon certs - Trust me that’s a waste of 10000 RP.

Possibly dumb question, were they permanant, one use or both?