Should I sell all my loadouts?

New player here.
I’ve tried Warzone and the game mode doesn’t interest me at all, but I’d like to get more weapon skins.
Should I sell all my loadouts and buy mass silver packs for the guaranteed unlocks?
Also, is there any way I can sell all the loadouts at once?
Thanks!

As a pro-tip, the loadout weapons are permanent, not single use. So they can’t be sold.

Only the single use items can be sold.

If you don’t intend to play warzone AT ALL, then yes - sell all your single-use requisitions. (I would keep the XP and RP boosts though).

And also yes, buy only silver packs for a long time - until they start refunding RP instead of granting 2 permanent unlocks.

In terms of selling everything at once, google it. I think there is a chrome plug-in that lets you do it - can’t do it here or in game unfortunately.

Yes there is a google chrome extension that lets you sell multiple at once

is the one I use.

> 2766496913967593;2:
> As a pro-tip, the loadout weapons are permanent, not single use. So they can’t be sold.
>
> Only the single use items can be sold.
>
> If you don’t intend to play warzone AT ALL, then yes - sell all your single-use requisitions. (I would keep the XP and RP boosts though).
>
> And also yes, buy only silver packs for a long time - until they start refunding RP instead of granting 2 permanent unlocks.
>
> In terms of selling everything at once, google it. I think there is a chrome plug-in that lets you do it - can’t do it here or in game unfortunately.

Was going to recommend this. I personally play warzone, but because I play it when I want to play lazy, I only really use the assault rifle, BR until I can use vehicles. So what I do is, sell all single use items except vehicles and the RP/XP boosts. Then buy loads of packs and, rinse, wash, repeat.

Basically I’d recommend it based on your play style. Also button mashing x and a in game sucks, so definitely get the chrome extension Nalatroz recommended!

Here’s the sell req tool quick link

Thank so much everybody. I’ll definitely use the Chrome extension!

It’s great that you can sell multiple req’s. Is there a chance you can buy multiple req packs? i had 750k RP’s but needed to buy one at a time and it is tedious