Should I report........

my one friend. I recently met him in Grifball, in which he has 23000+ kills out of his 29000 kills, and he has the Protector DRFT armor, all the stances, and the boot emblem.

I would contact someone about it, but I am worried nothing will be done.

His gamertag is: ****************

You can check his stats for proof. Sorry if I am not allowed to post gt’s.

So is it worth reporting, or doesnt anybody care anymore?

remove his gamertag or you could be in trouble yourself

Remove his Gamer Tag from your post. It’s against the rules to call out individuals and you don’t want to get in trouble for some guy online.

All I can say is report him and let the system work itself out. Sadly it might take a while but people like that always get bitten by Microsoft in the end.

As stated above calling names is against rules, if you wish to report him and don’t know Click Here

> my one friend. I recently met him in Grifball, in which he has 23000+ kills out of his 29000 kills, and he has the Protector DRFT armor, all the stances, and the boot emblem.
>
> I would contact someone about it, but I am worried nothing will be done.
>
> His gamertag is: IIINEV3RPULLOUT
>
> You can check his stats for proof. Sorry if I am not allowed to post gt’s.
>
> So is it worth reporting, or doesnt anybody care anymore?

I KNOW THAT GUY!!! Wow! We always play together!

How does this affect you? And you have the nerve to call him a friend?

How is this wrong? Is it impossible to get that stuff in 6000 kills? Sorry, not sure off the top of my head. Not sure if this is off-topic, but is it within the rules to post someone else’s GT if it’s to say something like:

1. Me and my buddy “Mr. X” like to play Big Team Infinity Slayer. If anyone wants to play, get ahold of one of us.

2. Me and my buddy, “Mr. X” were playing Big Team Infinity Slayer, and I got a triple kill with one shot of the Incineration Cannon (True story lol).

Mr. X is just a demonstration of the scenario, but if there really is a Mr. X out there, sorry haha. Is it only against the rules to post someone else’s GT if it’s to call someone out?

Why do people care so much about commendation boosting? It doesn’t negatively affect anyone at all.

> How does this affect you? And you have the nerve to call him a friend?

I only said friend because he added me to his friend list. I only met him like an hour ago. And just the fact the people can get away with this stuff effects me because I know that Halo’s new caretakers are not watching over it properly.

> As stated above calling names is against rules, if you wish to report him and don’t know Click Here

SORRY about the whole name thing. I asked if it was ok to post names before and nobody answered me. I changed now so it shouldnt be a problem.

> > How does this affect you? And you have the nerve to call him a friend?
>
> I only said friend because he added me to his friend list. I only met him like an hour ago. And just the fact the people can get away with this stuff effects me because I know that Halo’s new caretakers are not watching over it properly.

That’s a load of crap.

Halo 4 does not have aimbots, lag switches, maphacks and various other forms of ACTUAL cheating. Some guy getting some armor does not affect you and calling him out and saying he should be banned for something completely harmless is incredibly petty on your part.

> Why do people care so much about commendation boosting? It doesn’t negatively affect anyone at all.

Sorry, I forgot to multi-quote.

And even if he did commendation boost, 6000-some kills is not enough to complete all weapons. remember i said 23000-some out of his 29000-some kills were in Grifball.

> > > How does this affect you? And you have the nerve to call him a friend?
> >
> > I only said friend because he added me to his friend list. I only met him like an hour ago. And just the fact the people can get away with this stuff effects me because I know that Halo’s new caretakers are not watching over it properly.
>
> That’s a load of crap.
>
> Halo 4 does not have aimbots, lag switches, maphacks and various other forms of ACTUAL cheating. Some guy getting some armor does not affect you and calling him out and saying he should be banned for something completely harmless is incredibly petty on your part.

Calm down man. Your forgetting the whole reason for this post. I asked if I should report him, or is it just a waste of time (not in those exact words). Plus, I fixed the whole name thing.

I love it when I get more hate for the problem that I didnt even start.

> > > > How does this affect you? And you have the nerve to call him a friend?
> > >
> > > I only said friend because he added me to his friend list. I only met him like an hour ago. And just the fact the people can get away with this stuff effects me because I know that Halo’s new caretakers are not watching over it properly.
> >
> > That’s a load of crap.
> >
> > Halo 4 does not have aimbots, lag switches, maphacks and various other forms of ACTUAL cheating. Some guy getting some armor does not affect you and calling him out and saying he should be banned for something completely harmless is incredibly petty on your part.
>
> Calm down man. Your forgetting the whole reason for this post. I asked if I should report him, or is it just a waste of time (not in those exact words). Plus, I fixed the whole name thing.
>
> I love it when I get more hate for the problem that I didnt even start.

Personally, I don’t think anyone should get away with modding their armor. Some people work so hard for it, others get it like its nothing.

Who cares, it’s just armor, it’s not like it is effecting gameplay

> > > > > How does this affect you? And you have the nerve to call him a friend?
> > > >
> > > > I only said friend because he added me to his friend list. I only met him like an hour ago. And just the fact the people can get away with this stuff effects me because I know that Halo’s new caretakers are not watching over it properly.
> > >
> > > That’s a load of crap.
> > >
> > > Halo 4 does not have aimbots, lag switches, maphacks and various other forms of ACTUAL cheating. Some guy getting some armor does not affect you and calling him out and saying he should be banned for something completely harmless is incredibly petty on your part.
> >
> > Calm down man. Your forgetting the whole reason for this post. I asked if I should report him, or is it just a waste of time (not in those exact words). Plus, I fixed the whole name thing.
> >
> > I love it when I get more hate for the problem that I didnt even start.
>
> Just report him and see what happens. Personally, I don’t think anyone should get away with modding their armor. Some people work so hard for it, others get it like its nothing.

I reported him, and I will remove him next time i get online.

I just wish more people cared about this stuff. They always say that it doesnt matter because armor doesnt effect gameplay, but the whole point is it shouldnt happen in the first place. And yes, I know there are always going to be modders, I just wish the ones who go around unnoticed could be punished.

> Just report him and see what happens. Personally, I don’t think anyone should get away with modding their armor. Some people work so hard for it, others get it like its nothing.

And some people have to work really hard to get rich, others win the lottery. Doesn’t mean we should put lottery winners in jail.

> > > > > > How does this affect you? And you have the nerve to call him a friend?
> > > > >
> > > > > I only said friend because he added me to his friend list. I only met him like an hour ago. And just the fact the people can get away with this stuff effects me because I know that Halo’s new caretakers are not watching over it properly.
> > > >
> > > > That’s a load of crap.
> > > >
> > > > Halo 4 does not have aimbots, lag switches, maphacks and various other forms of ACTUAL cheating. Some guy getting some armor does not affect you and calling him out and saying he should be banned for something completely harmless is incredibly petty on your part.
> > >
> > > Calm down man. Your forgetting the whole reason for this post. I asked if I should report him, or is it just a waste of time (not in those exact words). Plus, I fixed the whole name thing.
> > >
> > > I love it when I get more hate for the problem that I didnt even start.
> >
> > Just report him and see what happens. Personally, I don’t think anyone should get away with modding their armor. Some people work so hard for it, others get it like its nothing.
>
> I reported him, and I will remove him next time i get online.
>
> I just wish more people cared about this stuff. They always say that it doesnt matter because armor doesnt effect gameplay, but the whole point is it shouldnt happen in the first place. And yes, I know there are always going to be modders, I just wish the ones who go around unnoticed could be punished.

I hear you man. If the ban doesn’t get to him, karma will. In any case, people need to learn their lesson, and I hope he does.

> > Just report him and see what happens. Personally, I don’t think anyone should get away with modding their armor. Some people work so hard for it, others get it like its nothing.
>
> And some people have to work really hard to get rich, others win the lottery. Doesn’t mean we should put lottery winners in jail.

Comparing real life to videogames does not make a valid point. Plus winning the lottery is nothing but luck. Modding actually requires some work on the players part.

>
> And some people have to work really hard to get rich, others win the lottery. Doesn’t mean we should put lottery winners in jail.

Your missing the point. Modders should be punished for modding because it unfair to the people who work hard for their stuff.