Should I just watch the cutscenes on youtube?

I have this question because I’ll probably not buying Halo Wars 2 for multiple factors, first I don’t have the money to do so, my xbox isn’t “available” for me and my PC is also trash.
Should I just watch the game walkthrough? I know it is a little deppressing, but if I only wait, I’ll probably get spoiled, and I want to discuss the game without avoiding the Halo Wars 2 forums.
Help!

Depends whether you’re going to buy it in the future. If you avoid any topics relating to the campaign, you won['t have the storey spoiled for you.

If you’re that desperate to know the story though, go watch it, only you can make your mind up really.

I’ve not yet finished the campaign, but it seems pretty good so far. The only thing is about not playing it, is that there is a large chunk of campaign without cutscenes, so that may cause problems for the story.

> 2533274904261244;2:
> Depends whether you’re going to buy it in the future. If you avoid any topics relating to the campaign, you won['t have the storey spoiled for you.
>
> If you’re that desperate to know the story though, go watch it, only you can make your mind up really.
>
> I’ve not yet finished the campaign, but it seems pretty good so far. The only thing is about not playing it, is that there is a large chunk of campaign without cutscenes, so that may cause problems for the story.

The problem is I can’t predict when or if I’m going to buy it. But just watch the game walkthrought won’t give me the feel of the game. It’s deppressing… :frowning: