Should I Go For 152 Before Infinite?

At the moment I’m about a third through 149 and don’t know if I should keep grinding to get to 152 before infinite or grind a bit slower and just aim to get there at some point after infinite.

The problem is grinding halo 5, while can be fun, is most of the time annoying and I have to force myself to do it. But I really want the ‘small token of appreciation’ in infinite and getting to 152 is an achievement of itself so I also want to reach it for, you know, “I did that” value. Because of that, I don’t know if I should aim to get it after infinite releases as while I think I will still be able to get the reward, I don’t know if I’ll be able to get it.

Also I’m not really worried about not being able to find games in 5 after infinite drops because at least a few months ago, you could still get into BTB on Halo 4 which was less popular then 5, wasn’t backwards compatible to begin with whereas infinite is gonna be on current gen as well as the fact that halo 5 with be backwards compatible to begin with, and I reckon that there will at least be a big enough population on mythic WFF to find a match for a while which is really all I need to get to max.

What do you guys think?

My advice, have fun with whatever game mode playlist puts a smile on your face.
Below is a link to a Google spreadsheet that indicates how much XP in needed to advance to each level.
On my main account, it took me nine months to get from SR151 to SR152.
I used some Legendary XP boosts, but not probably not over a hundred of them.
You’ll notice that your journey is still only half way completed when you are 1million XP into SR150.
This is why it is best to just have fun.
Even using all Legendary Warzone XP boosts for the last 4 months going from SR152 to an unofficial SR153, it took a total of 15 months to complete. For the first few months after reaching SR152, I only used RP boosts. So, in conclusion, just have fun. Enjoy your time.

My stance has always been to only grind to 152 if you enjoy grinding. If that’s not fun, then there is no reason to do it. If you are doing it strictly for the reward in Infinite, you will more than likely be disappointed by the reward. Keep in mind that you are not even halfway to 152, so you should know what you are in for if you do choose to keep grinding. Good luck with whichever path you decide to take

I’m planning on grinding for it because I have the time but I’m only 146 so it’s still a long way to go

> 2533274935403926;4:
> I’m planning on grinding for it because I have the time but I’m only 146 so it’s still a long way to go

Fair

> 2533274794684102;3:
> My stance has always been to only grind to 152 if you enjoy grinding. If that’s not fun, then there is no reason to do it. If you are doing it strictly for the reward in Infinite, you will more than likely be disappointed by the reward. Keep in mind that you are not even halfway to 152, so you should know what you are in for if you do choose to keep grinding. Good luck with whichever path you decide to take

What reward are you talking about? I’ve not heard of anything yet so would appreciate any info you have :slight_smile:

> 2535438416733920;6:
> > 2533274794684102;3:
> > My stance has always been to only grind to 152 if you enjoy grinding. If that’s not fun, then there is no reason to do it. If you are doing it strictly for the reward in Infinite, you will more than likely be disappointed by the reward. Keep in mind that you are not even halfway to 152, so you should know what you are in for if you do choose to keep grinding. Good luck with whichever path you decide to take
>
> What reward are you talking about? I’ve not heard of anything yet so would appreciate any info you have :slight_smile:

343 stated that if you reach the rank 152 in halo 5, you’ll get a ‘small token of appreciation’ in Halo Infinite. We don’t yet know what it is though.

> 2535472162796694;1:
> At the moment I’m about a third through 149 and don’t know if I should keep grinding to get to 152 before infinite or grind a bit slower and just aim to get there at some point after infinite.
>
> The problem is grinding halo 5, while can be fun, is most of the time annoying and I have to force myself to do it. But I really want the ‘small token of appreciation’ in infinite and getting to 152 is an achievement of itself so I also want to reach it for, you know, “I did that” value. Because of that, I don’t know if I should aim to get it after infinite releases as while I think I will still be able to get the reward, I don’t know if I’ll be able to get it.
>
> Also I’m not really worried about not being able to find games in 5 after infinite drops because at least a few months ago, you could still get into BTB on Halo 4 which was less popular then 5, wasn’t backwards compatible to begin with whereas infinite is gonna be on current gen as well as the fact that halo 5 with be backwards compatible to begin with, and I reckon that there will at least be a big enough population on mythic WFF to find a match for a while which is really all I need to get to max.
>
> What do you guys think?

1 million xp into SR 150 is the half way point in xp to 152. imo if you’re not half way through 150 then theres no point in going for it.

A week ago it was level 149, today I am going to a quarter of 150. Of course you can, according to my calculations you must make the sender 200 thousand a day before the departure of infinite halo. From Friday to Monday I do 1,200,000 million xp thanks to mythical warzone, playing Friday, Saturday and Sunday 8 hours each of those 3 days, and from Monday to Thursday 800,000 xp. In a few words, together with 2M per week, that way at the beginning of October it would reach 152. AND WITHOUT LEGENDARY BOOST :slight_smile:

Jajajaja, por supuesto que tiene sentido, estoy haciendo 2 millones de XP por semana

I say just get 150 and be done that’s what I’m doing like honestly just so boring and long