Should I get this game and how many perks?

Is this game worth buying? I really want to get this game and some of my friends say yes, and some say no. Is there still a big player base? I play on the Xbox 360. What are the good and the bad of this ga,e I should know about? Please help! Also I mainly want it for Forge. Is it worth the money?

Can someone please help me?

Its got to be pretty cheap 2nd hand now, so it’ll 100% be worth the money because lets face it £20-30 doesn’t buy you much of anything.

IMO it was worth the money to begin with, but that’ll be disputed.

Thanks, but I still need to know if there is still a. If player base for this game.

Population is not big, but theres still plenty of people in all the playlists, the game is only like 7 months old after all.

Not to mention during the day in the UK hardly anyone is on due to timezones.

There’s still several thousand players in the main Slayer playlists and search times aren’t too bad.

I personally love what 343 has done with this game since launch, at this moment it is my favourite Halo game but others despise it. I guess it all depends on what you enjoy. I would suggest looking up Halo 4 on youtube for more details. There is no sense in buying a game that you won’t enjoy.

Edit: If you do look at youtube videos be sure to look at the upload date; a lot has changed since November.

If you have been lurking on these forums at all, you’ll probably be pleasantly surprised when playing the game.

People come here to vent their frustrations and hence paint a pretty bad picture of the game. Each person may only hate 1 aspect of the game, but that means the forum as a whole appears to hate every aspect of the game.

I know, Ive been on the forums on other games that I play. Mainly only complaints! Im going to get this game though.

Also, how do I rank up?

> Also, how do I rank up?

Simply playing the game online.

To rank up your SR (that appears next to your name) you just play. Every game gives XP, XP ranks you up.

How to rank up your CSR (visible on waypoint) varies based on playlist. In some its based on whether your team wins or loses. In others its based on your position on the scoreboard at the end of the game (based entirely on points) - its not quite as simple as that though because you’ll rank up more by beating players of higher rank,.

> Is this game worth buying? I really want to get this game and some of my friends say yes, and some say no. Is there still a big player base? I play on the Xbox 360. What are the good and the bad of this ga,e I should know about? Please help! Also I mainly want it for Forge. Is it worth the money?

It should be cheap now.

Get it. Enjoy the campaign, and enjoy the MP which is much better than Day One.

You will be hard pressed to find a $30 game with the production values of Halo 4.

It is not perfect. But, for me, it is massively fun.

Is it worth buying? I think that it is pretty good now - there are still some frustrating things, but the gameplay itself is working pretty well now.

How do I rank up? I would suggest doing all the various parts of the game - including Spartan Ops. Try lots of different game-types and weapons to get Commendations and the XP that comes with it. The system is designed to reward people who play a lot of different things. Lastly, take a look at the Daily/Weekly/Monthly Challenges and see if there are things that you can do. You’ll have to play every day, and also have a realistic understanding of your skills (I can forget Perfections…).

Good Luck.