Should I get a xbox360 for playing halo4?

I only have xboxone and I really want to play halo4 ,but halo4 multiplayer on mcc is terrible.Shold I get a xbox360 to play halo4? And how many players in halo4

If you have the money I would. It is my favorite Halo game and the disc literally never comes out. There is always people online and it does not take long to get a game

Halo 4’s campaign and multiplayer with DLC is epic!

> 2533274792639271;3:
> Halo 4’s campaign and multiplayer with DLC is epic!

which dlc should I get?

> 2535421444328938;4:
> > 2533274792639271;3:
> > Halo 4’s campaign and multiplayer with DLC is epic!
>
>
> which dlc should I get?

You can try to get the Season Pass.

Honestly, yes. If you want to play H4 the 360 consoles these days are not expensive by any means and matchmaking there is so much better than on MCC.

Matchmaking is still great in Halo 4.

You should do what you think is best. If you can get a good deal on a 360, then I think it would be worth it. But it is totally up to you, you shouldn’t let other people decide what you do with your money.

Buy it it’s great console and buy Halo 4 (and ODST, 3), but backwards compatibility is coming to more games so your decision.

> 2535450453445225;9:
> Buy it it’s great console and buy Halo 4 (and ODST, 3), but backwards compatibility is coming to more games so your decision.

the frames on xboxone is worse than xbox360

at the weekend are always a lotta players online on xbox360

Halo 4 BTB IS SO MUCH FUN!

I bought a 360 for only the Halo and Battlefield games

> 2535414981258556;13:
> I bought a 360 for only the Halo and Battlefield games

Do you mean battlefield3?

There are currently est. 1,000 people playing Halo 4 on 360 every day.

> 2535414369351666;15:
> There are currently est. 1,000 people playing Halo 4 on 360 every day.

where do you know that

> 2535421444328938;1:
> I only have xboxone and I really want to play halo4 ,but halo4 multiplayer on mcc is terrible.Shold I get a xbox360 to play halo4? And how many players in halo4

Weigh out the pros and cons and then decide from there.

Pros:
-Great Campaign if you don’t mind the Prometheans
-Populated Matchmaking/War Games
-Great game for Halo Screenshots
-Halo 4 Flood gametype(Where the flood look happy and make hilarious sounds)
-Commedations that are for the most part actually completable and reasonable
-Fully Customizable armor (Unlike on MCC) down to the shoulders
-Many weapon and armor skins
-Glyph Codes that can have your Spartan Start at SR-27 instead of SR-1
-Working and functioning File Share system

Cons:
-Prometheans if you feel they are overpowered
-No DLC Playlists (Meaning you would have to lobby up with a party of people who have said DLC to get the maps and have a chance at the DLC Achievements)
-Some Achievements are glitched for one reason or another and are not obtainable.
-The Ordinance System if you feel it can make or break a game
-McFarlane Series 2 Halo 4 Weapon and Armor skin codes now very hard to get
-FOTUS is legitimately unobtainable unless you bought the Halo 4 Xbox 360, or bought a FOTUS code.
-Players tend to grief, statpad, and boost via spawncampkilling in Grifball and CTF

So, weigh it out and see if Halo 4 on the Xbox 360 is for you, and should you decide to buy it, get the Game of the Year Edition so you can get the Champions Bundle Content from the getgo as well as all the preorder bonus armor and weapon skins except for FOTUS.

I love halo 4 on the 360 so I’d say yes. The only problem is if you are so use to the 60FPS 1080p on the Xbox One it may be hard to go back to the low frame rate plus lagged matches of the 360. I do miss the fun I had though.