Should I Even Touch Spartan Ops?

So should I even touch Spartan Ops? I’ve been told that all of our progress up until this point is still recorded, but what about future progress? If I complete a mission now that I’ve yet to touch will I just have to do it again once 343i finally fix the bug they caused?

If I understood correctly, the bug causes progress to not display in-game. But, all progress is still tracked by MCC. Supposedly a fix is in the works. I don’t think it’s right they green-lit a patch knowing full-well there was a bug like this present, that too after delaying it initially.

Do it for the Red vs Blue secret interactions, those are so bloody hilarious.

Spartan Ops is repetitive AF

I think it’s fine. I was able to finish a chapter where I thought I left off, and still got the achievement for completing it.

> 2535456001661322;3:
> Do it for the Red vs Blue secret interactions, those are so bloody hilarious.

“the regular radio guy is in the bathroom…”

> 2535415539486588;4:
> Spartan Ops is repetitive AF

Agreed, but it’s not as bad when the cinematics properly play to break it up and you have a group of friends to do the missions with.

It would be better if it was online co op

> 2533274898721100;8:
> It would be better if it was online co op

What are you talking about? It has that option.

> 2533274795938680;7:
> > 2535415539486588;4:
> > Spartan Ops is repetitive AF
>
> Agreed, but it’s not as bad when the cinematics properly play to break it up and you have a group of friends to do the missions with.

True but things are more fun with friends anyway so I don’t give it a pass for that. It was a good idea on paper but lazily executed.