should I come back to halo?

I gotta be honest I absolutely despised halo 5 everything was wrong about it from the warden fights, to the terrible ending, the terrible UI right down to the art style. however I actually really enjoyed halo 4 though so dont think I’m just hating on 343 but halo 5 was so bad I just couldn’t play it. halo was just too far gone for me, a lifetime fan. however halo wars 2 has rekindled that fire I used to have and actually got me to play a couple games of halo 5 again. I noticed its a lot less frenetic and chaotic but its still not as streamlined as lets say halo 3 but it was enjoyable and I actually had a lot of fun playing it. I dont even know why Im posting this seeing as how I’m a nobody but halo has just been such a big part of my life and to have it missing for so long is actually depressing. so 343 just make the art style like in halo wars 2 please <3

What I tell every one is play what you feel like playing and don’t let others dictate what you play. For example I am playing some Nintendo 64 now and may break out my original Nintendo later but anyways… If you didn’t like H5 before I don’t see why you would like it now. If you come back to it check out the custom browser for H3 style games or host some. Last night I played FFA on H3 snowbound and it was pretty fun. It’s H5 but with no abilities.

I think you should come back to Halo. a while ago i felt bored and annoyed by H5 so i took a break and played other games. when i came back i found my H5 experience much more enjoyable

> 2533274813115252;1:
> I gotta be honest I absolutely despised halo 5 everything was wrong about it from the warden fights, to the terrible ending, the terrible UI right down to the art style. however I actually really enjoyed halo 4 though so dont think I’m just hating on 343 but halo 5 was so bad I just couldn’t play it. halo was just too far gone for me, a lifetime fan. however halo wars 2 has rekindled that fire I used to have and actually got me to play a couple games of halo 5 again. I noticed its a lot less frenetic and chaotic but its still not as streamlined as lets say halo 3 but it was enjoyable and I actually had a lot of fun playing it. I dont even know why Im posting this seeing as how I’m a nobody but halo has just been such a big part of my life and to have it missing for so long is actually depressing. so 343 just make the art style like in halo wars 2 please <3

Well, the choice is yours. Personally I hope you do come back and enjoy Halo 5 and the games that follow. If you do decide to rejoin us, then

I think you should come back. 343 may need to improve their storytelling but they are VERY good with the multiplayer

> 2533275029034104;3:
> I think you should come back to Halo. a while ago i felt bored and annoyed by H5 so i took a break and played other games. when i came back i found my H5 experience much more enjoyable

This was exactly my issue. I took a break for about 2 months. Came back and I’m sucked back into H5.

It’s shocking to me that we still have over a year and half left of H5 before H6 potentially comes out. It feels like this game has been out for years already and that’s not a good thing. I’d say to try it out and see how it feels.

Come on back if you want. If you feel bad at the game, don’t have that attitude. I would start out with swat to help with the aim, move on to slayer, if you want you could do super fiesta to get back into learning how to use and swap out weapons, then progress on to warzone. That’s my strategy whenever I go off Halo 5 for a while.

Everyone should “come back” to Halo… H5 gets a lot of undeserved hate.

Not saying it’s perfect though… it has a lot of the same problems plaguing other games, and the industry, in general, right now. Don’t expect some of the key features/game modes from past games, just enjoy the gameplay, Slayer and Objective offerings like CTF, and you’ll have a blast. H5 does a lot of the finer details and gameplay mechanics well… if you can appreciate that, and enjoy the style of game, you’ll enjoy it.

It’s more or less, basically a faster-paced H2 with additional movement options and ways to over-maneuver opponents.