Should I buy the war games map pass?

I was going to buy it, but then the crimson map pack was made free, so now I don’t know. Is it worth paying 2000mp for the other two map packs, two helmets and emblem?
Thanks guys.

In my opinion it is not worth it to purchase the map pack pass if you already have not. Then again I can be somewhat of a penny-pincher at times.

The maps imo are terrible, your really not missing out on anything, also, i personally wouldn’t recommend giving 343/-Yoink!- another penny after the way they have treated their customers aside from giving us a terribly broken game!!

The next two maps won’t be free. Unless you want to be stuck playing Crimson, I suggest getting it.

Just think of Crimson as the Halo 4 Heroic Map Pack. It’s free, but the rest will not be (hopefully).

In my opinion: Yes and no

Yes because the maps are actually kinda cool and they play well

And no because I REALLY dont like that you have to vote for what to play 8/10 times if you see extraction you are gonna play extraction

They should have implemented a slayer/objective/extraction playlist for DLC maps, Then it would have been a definite yes from me

On the other hand you DO get the next 2 map packs for free at a discount

Put it this way guys; either way I am going to get the other two map packs, so should i still buy the pass? Depends on the value of the helmets and emblem.
The two remaining map packs are 800mp each, so that’s 1600mp. Are the two helmets and emblem worth 400mp?
Thanks.

> Put it this way guys; either way I am going to get the other two map packs, so should i still buy the pass? Depends on the value of the helmets and emblem.
> The two remaining map packs are 800mp each, so that’s 1600mp. Are the two helmets and emblem worth 400mp?
> Thanks.

That depends on your taste of whether they look good or not as well as the emblem.

> Put it this way guys; either way I am going to get the other two map packs, so should i still buy the pass? Depends on the value of the helmets and emblem.
> The two remaining map packs are 800mp each, so that’s 1600mp. Are the two helmets and emblem worth 400mp?
> Thanks.

Oh, Then hell no lmao

> I was going to buy it, but then the crimson map pack was made free, so now I don’t know. Is it worth paying 2000mp for the other two map packs, two helmets and emblem?
> Thanks guys.

no. You got the first map pack for free, so the next two together only cost 1600. Buying the map pack is a waste of 400 microsoft points.

yeah its not worth it at this point to get the pass I just got the crimson pack free.

Were free…for a slip second, now they are back to 800 points.

If you’re going to be playing Halo, and plan on getting the maps then get the pass. You’re still saving 400 points! Crimson isn’t free now, so if you’re looking at getting them and the other maps then get the pass!

Jesus, you really do have to spell it out for some people don’t you.

No its still free I just got it 20 min ago didn’t pay a cent.

you’re better off buying them seperately for 800ms points each. but if you wanted my opinion about buying/not buying; i wouldn’t buy them because i don’t see them worth $10 each for 3 new maps. good luck with your choice

I don’t think it’s worth it since the Crimson Map Pack is free right now. The Map Pass costs $25, but since Crimson is free, all three map packs will only cost you $20. Definitely not worth it unless you really like Strider/Scanner.

> > Put it this way guys; either way I am going to get the other two map packs, so should i still buy the pass? Depends on the value of the helmets and emblem.
> > The two remaining map packs are 800mp each, so that’s 1600mp. Are the two helmets and emblem worth 400mp?
> > Thanks.
>
> Oh, Then hell no lmao

this

It’s…not free anymore?

I wouldn’t buy it if you downloaded crimson for free already your just wasting 1000 points on the 2 other map packa

The maps suck, glade I got crimson free…only to turn around and delete it off my hardrive. I’ll stick to the maps the game came with unless they totally blow me away with Majestic and Castle.

If Emblems/Helmets are collectables to you, and you intend to use them/obtain them all, then yes the pass is ideal for you.

However, if they don’t (Also if you’ve already for the Crimson DLC) then it’s pointless spending 400 more points for it.

If you had the luck to download the Crimson map pack for free, than don’t buy the pass since you could get the other two at a price of 1600MP.

If you haven’t, absolutely. Not only you will keep your Halo experience fresh, you will also be awarded with:

1. Faster matchmaking process (will be matched with the DLC community, which is more active).

2. A Unique emblem and two (ugly) helmets.

Also, (since the bug is no more) you will get the maps at a discount price.