Should I buy the Champions Bundle?

Please tell me if I should buy the Champions Bundle because I need some Halo 4 resfreshment and I never bought any Halo 4 DLC because of the low population playing it but now there are 4000 people playing it and I would like to know if it is a good idea to buy it or not and tell me please why!

Im scared to buy it because I hear that the other DLC is not playable anymore…

It worth the money, lots of decent armor and weapons skins and the new maps kick -Yoink-, and 2 weeks early access to the new game type, ricochet as well, it is really fun and enjoyable, I would recommend it

Still not sure

I really like it, it made me like The Pit, Vertigo is also really cool, the skins look nice, the stances are sweet, the armour is also nice to have, if you like SpOps you can’t use any of the content sadly

OP, if you have the money to get it, then do get it b/c its great; new armors, skins, stances, maps, and gametype.

Must buy if you still play halo 4 i’d say! my fav DLC hands down.

If you care anything at all for aesthetics, buy the whole thing. It’s a good deal.

If you’re planning to use it mostly in Spartan Ops its important to note that it doesn’t work there.

If you just want a new War Games/Customs experience/refreshing… yup. The two maps are pretty cool and all the armors and skins and stances look great! Richochet is fun, for me as well.

Well, lets narrow it down for you.

The champions bundle comes with:
2 new maps - Pitfall and Vertigo
4 new pieces of armor - Mark V, ODST, prefect and ricochet sports armor
Steel weapon skin pack - 10 weapons skins in total (one for each starting weapon)
2 weeks early access to the new ricochet game type
Bonus content - new skin variants for previous armor, weapon skins and stances

All of this for 800ms points, it’s worth the money :slight_smile:

> Please tell me if I should buy the Champions Bundle because I need some Halo 4 resfreshment and I never bought any Halo 4 DLC because of the low population playing it but now there are 4000 people playing it and I would like to know if it is a good idea to buy it or not and tell me please why!
>
> Im scared to buy it because I hear that the other DLC is not playable anymore…

just go for the maps if you dont want to spend much money, as for the other dlc they are playable as long as everyone has the dlc and if you get the option to vote on that particular dlc’s maps

and no I have not bought any of the dlc, I look at the long term playability of any dlc (that i’m considering buying), if I don’t think the dlc will come up enough to satisfy me after 2 weeks then to me it’s not worth getting.