Should i buy Reach or H3?

both reach and h3 broke and i dont know which one to get

If you already had both, then you already know the answer

In the words of the fans in the video we had this week of E3…

“Halo 4” “Halo 4” “Halo 4” “Halo 4” “Halo 4”

LOL!

you i like halo 3 better but do people even play that any more

some people still play Halo 3.

Pick the one that you had the most fun playing, but if you still can’t decide, then buy both and then buy Halo 4… oh yeah, don’t forget to pick up Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo Anniversary.

Just buy everything Halo related

Get them all be fore their prices go up because of Hal 4

> Pick the one that you had the most fun playing

I played Halo 3 yesterday as I do every week. Get Halo 3 for awesome times, or if you prefer bad gameplay and watered down no classic halo you can get reach.

The choice is pretty simple one though: Halo 3

Both are good, but I would pick reach because of awesome customs, invasion and forge. If you don’t play those or BTB/infection, then get H3 (it has epic action sack.)

Halo 3, because Big Team Battle is amazing. (well everything is)

Reach is still good though.

reach because its better

> If you already had both, then you already know the answer

Reach, right?

> you i like halo 3 better but do people even play that any more

anywhere between 14000 to 28000 play on a daily basis. You can find matches in the competitve stuff easily, as MLG has anywhere between 200-600 on and team slayer and Lone wolves has 1000+

You end up playing the same people, but you can still find a game.

> > If you already had both, then you already know the answer
>
> Reach, right?

Whichever you like more. Personally, I like halo 3 more but halo 4 will have more similarities to reach than 3…

Probably should go with reach, just to stay used to sprint and AA.

Why don’t you get both again.

H3 for sure.

Halo 3.

Whatever you like more.

Personally, I’d go with Halo 3.

Honestly, save your money for Halo 4. Halo 3 already has one foot in the grave as is the fact that over half the population left for Reach and most don’t even go back. Halo Reach has a lot more people and it doesn’t have the same lag problems Halo 3 does, but a few months after the Halo 4 release, you can expect the population to diminish significantly. Honestly, Halo 3 will have the same devout players it has now until it the XBL severs shut down. Halo 3 is also still on of the top played XBL titles, so its doing well for a 5 year old game. So here is my opinion on things-

Halo 3 positives-

No fall damage, so map creativity is broadened
Better weapons
better maps
Campaign is better then Reach
(thats to name a few)

Halo 3 Negatives-

More AFKers
More Betrayals
Population is rather dead
Servers lag

Halo Reach positives-

More armor customization
Servers are faster then 3’s
Invasion Playlist
Less AFKers and Betrayers

Halo Reach Negatives-

Expect it to diminish in population when 4 releases, with Halo 3 you will at least have the same devout community with a few people leaving
Campaign is horrible!
Worse weapons
People break the maps (i.e- go outside the boundary with a Sniper)

Once again, same your money for Halo 4, or buy Halo 3 since its cheaper then Reach and you will still enjoy yourself.

you will have die hard halo player on 3 but noobies in reach along with boosters etc… its up to you I prefer H3 but haven’t played forever i should pop it in tonight after work