Should I buy Halo4

I haven’t got the game yet, but I have seen hours of gameplay on youtube, and it looks amazing. BUT, a lot of people here say the game sucks. I’m either getting Halo 4, or CoDBO2, so which one should I get?

Get the game (Halo)

just because others don’t like it, doesn’t mean you won’t

don’t take other’s opinions if you want something, you’ll end up missing out

With all the issues CoD is currently experiencing, coupled with the seemingly large consensus of “Nothing new about it, kinda -Yoink- actually” the web is putting out there, I’d say grab Halo over CoD.

If you really still want both by the time Christmas rolls around then just have someone pick it up for you as a gift xD

It depends on what you like. Keep in mind there’s more to the game than just MP. Halo 4 had, in my opinion, a really cool campaign (even though the Promethains are the most boring and unimaginative enemies ever created)etc.

I just borrowed Bo2 because I’ve always been a huge fan of their campaigns. Sure does look fun though.

I did notice 2 constants in both games.

Halo-You always push a button to end a level.
CoD-You always get knocked out/dizzy at least 5 times per campaign

1. you are in a… Halo-centric community. Pretty sure there will be some bias.

2. I have both. I definitely like Halo a lot more.

Get Black Ops 2

Ur posting this on Halo waypoint forums so people are going to say get halo but unless 343i doesn’t listen to the community which currently aren’t get Call of Duty Black Ops 2.