Should i buy HALO 2??

Should I buy Halo 2 for my XBOX 360 I have all the HALOs except 2 and I don’t want to wait till the anniversary what do you guys think?? v

You should totally buy it, it’s a great game.

That and CE are the best, yes, get it!

Duh.

Should I eat this sandwich? It looks yummy and I’m hungry plus there’s no food.

thx :slight_smile:

Its the best Halo ever and there will be no H2 anniversary. All you need is a copy of H2 and XBC and you can forget the rest of the Halo’s because 2 is all you need.

I’d say definitely buy it for keepsake and for the joy of beating that… -Yoink!- campaign on legendary… scary memories there. Also on Amazon they have the Limited Edition steelbook case for around 30 bucks, so that’s a decent purchase. I got one and it’s sturdy and has codes for map packs/xbox live (they do not work, of course). just know that if you go with the Vista version, there is very little people still playing (an average 40-100 per day).

Might want to consider buying Halo 2 Vista though.

I love halo 2 it’s such I good game.im still playing campaign.

Thx I bought it it’s great! I am on the 2nd part where you play as the Arbiter. :smiley:

> Thx I bought it it’s great! I am on the 2nd part where you play as the Arbiter. :smiley:

Easily the best part for first time goers. Being able to fight along side grunts and elites makes it awesome!