Should I be proud?

12 Hours, beat Halo 4 Legendary Campaign, solo.

Should I pat myself on the back? Or smack myself for being too slow?

My final playtime was about 10 hours solo on legendary and I got my -Yoink- handed to me.

That’ll do pi~ Zabuza. That’ll do.

There are a lot of people who can’t even do solo Legendary, so be happy that you were able to.

> That’ll do pi~ Zabuza. That’ll do.

I just got a small amount of praise from a Unicorn.

I can die happy now.

Final play time: Less than 7 hours.

I am surprised to hear people are having troubles. This Legendary was a joke. The enemies stood still and just ate bullets. NOM NOM NOM NOM.

Too slow :), I did it in 7ish hours

> My final playtime was about 10 hours solo on legendary and I got my -Yoink!- handed to me.

Same here. But I killed myself a bunch of times trying to get certain achievements like Chief Smash and the tricking a Hunter one. It would have been around 9 hrs or so if I would of just keep to it, but I wanted to get them out of the way.

> Final play time: Less than 7 hours.
>
> I am surprised to hear people are having troubles. This Legendary was a joke. The enemies stood still and just ate bullets. NOM NOM NOM NOM.

My only true issue were the Knights. For the first 6-7 hours, I could never really develop a strategy against them.

Only after I settled with unloading a full clip of Suppressor, and the a bolt from either the Boltshot, or the Lightrifle, into their head, did I really start picking up the pace.