Should Hemorrhage have it's own heavies VARIANT?

I was thinking that since both spire and boneyard got a BTB Heavies upgrade that hemorrhage should to. I have made a map as an idea of what Heavy Hemorrhage should which is nicely titled Heavorrhage

The changes of the map are as follows:
Scorpion replaces wraiths
Gauss Hog replaces one warthog
One mongoose replaced by rocket warthog
Sniper has extra clip
Plasma launcher spawns quicker
Grenade launchers replace concussion rifles
And finally quite a few of the weapons and vehicles have been made to spawn faster so they are used more frequently used.

Both negative and positive feedback on my ideas are welcome :slight_smile:

Hemorrhage would need a massive overhaul in order to be fit for Heavy gameplay, and still be considered a variant of the same map. Aside from the rolling hills and stones, there is practically no cover to help infantry against vehicles. Thus Gauss and Tank sniping would be prominent.

• Added cover
  • No scorpions, keep the wraiths. Makes spawn killing more difficult and gives infantry a chance.
  • Gauss & Rockethogs okay. Ghost & Revy should spawn faster too.
  • Sniper ammo stays as is and both bases get 0-clip rocks.
  • PL spawn replaced with a laser.
  • Concussion Rifles replaced with Plasma Launchers.

I agree with phoenix. Hemorrage needs better cover for heavies. I’d dump mongoose and add ghosts. for some spice add mines? hehehehehe

Are you talking vanilla Hemorrhage? There are two variants already.

it doesnt need an overhaul guys, it just needs to be less… heavy.

replace wraith with scorpion
replace 1 worthog with 1 rocket hog
add wraith on “rev/hog” side
put stickyshooter in base
put laser in caves

someone rebuke me.

> Hemorrhage would need a massive overhaul in order to be fit for Heavy gameplay, and still be considered a variant of the same map. Aside from the rolling hills and stones, there is practically no cover to help infantry against vehicles. Thus Gauss and Tank sniping would be prominent.
>
>
> - Added cover
> - No scorpions, keep the wraiths. Makes spawn killing more difficult and gives infantry a chance.
> - <mark>Gauss & Rockethogs</mark> okay. Ghost & Revy should spawn faster too.
> - Sniper ammo stays as is and both bases get 0-clip rocks.
> - PL spawn replaced with a laser.
> - Concussion Rifles replaced with Plasma Launchers.

Gauss hogs can not go on Hemorrhage, the Gauss shot can shoot through Forge objects, more noticeably, forerunner objects, which is what the bases are made out of.

There’s a reason no one made a Hemorrhage Heavy; It would be spawn kill central. Tank and gauss would dominate way too hard, and with out them, well, you got default hemorrhage with bigger guns.

> The changes of the map are as follows:
> 1 Scorpion replaces wraiths
> 2 Gauss Hog replaces one warthog
> 3 One mongoose replaced by rocket warthog
> 4 Sniper has extra clip
> 5 Plasma launcher spawns quicker
> 6 Grenade launchers replace concussion rifles
> 7 And finally quite a few of the weapons and vehicles have been made to spawn faster so they are used more frequently used.

1 Scorpion on that map is awful. Been there, done that, no thanks
2 Gauss shots travel through forged items. not possible.
3 NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Heavys should have 5 mongooses per side. Extra mongooses were added in Halo 3 BTB maps.
4 Sniper dominates the map too much as it is
5 sure why not.
6 Plasma pistol does well enough at EMPing stuff. CR has far more uses than the CR and should stay.

Heavys on hemorrhage would cause too many issues… I think its best to just leave well enough alone.

Yes, there should be more cover in the middle and lose the mongeese.

> lose the mongeese.

DIE!