Should Haunted helmet be in Halo 4?

Do you guys think Haunted Helmet should be in halo 4? But of course easier to get.

Yes, the more helmets, the better!

No. It looked terrible.

Meh.

Hell no. That would just be lazy.

> Yes, the more helmets, the better!

> Hell no. That would just be lazy.

AND take minimal effort, not like it would be taking away a lot of time that could be used for other helmets.

Yes. Double yes.

> Meh.

I agree… I was underwhelmed by the look of the Haunted Helmet…I could go either way…

> Do you guys think Haunted Helmet should be in halo 4? But of course easier to get.

Yes and No. Yes, it should be in the game. No, not easy to get. I actually think 343i should create their own “special” helmet but if they brought it back, it shouldnt be easy to get… i say again.

> > Hell no. That would just be lazy.
>
> AND take minimal effort, not like it would be taking away a lot of time that could be used for other helmets.

What makes you think they would not make haunted and other helmets?

> > Do you guys think Haunted Helmet should be in halo 4? But of course easier to get.
>
> Yes and No. Yes, it should be in the game. No, not easy to get. I actually think 343i should create their own “special” helmet but if they brought it back, it shouldnt be easy to get… i say again.

Well I was not talking about easy to get just easier to get than the one in halo reach. Like you have to collect all the hidden skulls in campaign or something like that since it is you know a SKULL HELMET.

no. i think 343 should come up with their own

> no. i think 343 should come up with their own

I am not saying it should be 343 helmet I am saying it should be a unlock able in the game.

> > no. i think 343 should come up with their own
>
> I am not saying it should be 343 helmet I am saying it should be a unlock able in the game.

i understand. what im saying is make a helmet that we can unlock that would be as cool as the skull…just dont do the skull thats a bungie thing.

I’m not a fan of the whole haunted look, but I honestly don’t care if it is.

Wasn’t that sort of Bungie’s creation? I don’t think 343 would want that in their game.

Yes, of course.

The only reason I could see someone saying no is if “I don’t like it cause it was in Reach.”

> Wasn’t that sort of Bungie’s creation? I don’t think 343 would want that in their game.

Why would that stop them? Master Chief was made by Bungie, but 343i wants him in the game. Bungie made the Assault Rifle, Grunts, and Warthog, but 343 wants them in Halo 4.

it would be ok but if its not in there i wouldnt cry