should halo wars 2 be split screen ?

if they (who ever is making it) do decide to make a halo wars 2 <mark>should it be 1-2 local split screen</mark> 1-x system link and xbox live

only 2 player split screen not 3 or more
can it be rendered to work ?
should it happen if they do make HW2 ?

yes I know halo 4 is coming out and it seems pointless to have this now but I want this idea to be there for if and when they do decide to make one.

Your poll options are bs, but I think EVERY Multiplayer game should have 4-player splitscreen, I prefer hanging out (n playing) with friends. Playing with random lonely grinders can be fun, too, but it just isn’t the same.

> <mark>Your poll options are bs,</mark> but I think EVERY Multiplayer game should have 4-player splitscreen, I prefer hanging out (n playing) with friends. Playing with random lonely grinders can be fun, too, but it just isn’t the same.

how ? what wrong with em ?

> > <mark>Your poll options are bs,</mark> but I think EVERY Multiplayer game should have 4-player splitscreen, I prefer hanging out (n playing) with friends. Playing with random lonely grinders can be fun, too, but it just isn’t the same.
>
> how ? what wrong with em ?

it’s not how a poll should look like

> > > <mark>Your poll options are bs,</mark> but I think EVERY Multiplayer game should have 4-player splitscreen, I prefer hanging out (n playing) with friends. Playing with random lonely grinders can be fun, too, but it just isn’t the same.
> >
> > how ? what wrong with em ?
>
> it’s not how a poll should look like

SO by your stndards, a poll should have a standard yes or no option?

As for Mr. JK’s question, I would love split-screen in HW2, but doing split-screen puts a strain onthe game engine, and forces developer to spend even more time on the engine.

Like the game SSX, in an interview, they said that they couldn’t put splitcreen because of the strain on thier engine.Same could apply to the HW2 engine if its not made to support that.

IMHO, split screen would be a good idea…for co-op. Vs games, it would be a horrible idea. The problem with screen-watching would destroy all strategy. the only way I could see that being ok for split screen is if they made the game compatible with 3dtvs that can handle full-screen co-op, but my guess is that sort of tv is not common enough for that to be a standard feature.

Splitscreen? I don’t think it would work. There just wouldn’t be enough room left on screen, IMO.

are you guys thinking straight! split screen halo wars lol you would know exactly what the other team is building the whole time it would be pointless, I bet your next great idea is 4 player splitt screen texas holdem, get a brain you idiot!

LMFAO halo wars split screen lol

It should only be split screen for the campaign, not skirmish mode.

It should only be split screen for the campaign, not skirmish mode.

It depends if there will be a Halo Wars 2 or not.If there will be, I would like to see two player split-screen. I doubt it is possible, though. Hopefully, there will be a Halo Wars 2.

> are you guys thinking straight! split screen halo wars lol you would know exactly what the other team is building the whole time it would be pointless, I bet your next great idea is 4 player splitt screen texas holdem, get a brain you idiot!

Not if you play skirmish mode and are on the same team.

YES!!! You should be able to go on a offline skirmish match and be able to play with your friends or family on your console offline!

> are you guys thinking straight! split screen halo wars lol you would know exactly what the other team is building the whole time it would be pointless, I bet your next great idea is 4 player split screen texas holdem, get a brain you idiot!

Not if there on the same team and are playing the campaign together