Should halo anniversary's cover art be the same as the original halo's art

im not complaining about the new cover art but, i think that 343i should switch the cover art back to the original. like i mean have the same position master cheif and the marines are but in anniversary mode with the updated graphics

Maybe we should let the developer, you know the people who put the money in and do all the work decide?

Just sayin’

Is it THAT relevant?

> Maybe we should let the developer, you know the people who put the money in and do all the work decide?
>
>
> Just sayin’
>
>
>
> Is it THAT relevant?

i guess. still its just my opinion

It’s to go with the modern look/update to it. I’d much prefer a new cover of anything they re-released.

> It’s to go with the modern look/update to it. I’d much prefer a new cover of anything they re-released.

i still would like the old cover art with the new graphics update with the game. also if you would like to see possible new covers of the game (since the one they have right now is kind of blank) just go on google and search up halo anniversary oxm wallpapers on images. sorry i couldnt give you a linkbecause stupid saffari wont let me. the one i am looking at is half classic half anniversary and has the covi as classic and human anniversary with master chief in the middle

i’ve seen that picture, but i don’t think it would look right as a front cover. too much going on in one picture. i for one would love it if there was a reversable front cover (like CaC RA3) with the new one as the main one, and the original one updated with the newer graphics. this way everyone would win.

i havnt seen that one. give me a link

oh no it’s not a halo game. but Comand and Conquer Red Alert 3 had two different covers that you could reverse and have your favourite faction as the front cover, think Halo Wars limited edition with the covenant side and a human side, but as paper that you could switch around

oh i see what you mean, that would be great. I personally think the newer cover looks blank

yes they should keep the old cover art. it would look much better than the one they have now

343 had better change their blank cover art

They should at least change them since it has the wrong pistol on the cover and chief doesn’t look like that in the game.

> They should at least change them since it has the wrong pistol on the cover and chief doesn’t look like that in the game.

Yes

this should be the cover art (copy and paste into adress bar)

http://tamruksa.deviantart.com/art/Halo-Anniversary-251071980

Tons of people have requested this but I really hope they don’t do it, unless it’s just for a promotional image. We already have that cover art and I’d much rather see something different for CEA.

> this should be the cover art (copy and paste into adress bar)
>
> http://tamruksa.deviantart.com/art/Halo-Anniversary-251071980

That is a pretty poor coloring.

meh but still its just an example of what it could be and can be better