Should Halo 6 have a Classic playlist?

The community is clearly split when it comes to having spartan abilities in the game, escpecially sprint. Well the game needs to evolve of course to keep players refreshed but we do want to go back to that classic style sometimes and some might perfer that. Well for Halo 6 i think the best route to is to add a Classic playlist. No sprint, ar pistol start, 2 nades, and no weapon pads just remembering where and when the weapons spawn. I would love a classic playlist as it one, allows me to use the new sandbox elements of the game like weapons and vehicles, play on a better engine, and you don’t have to go back to the older games. What do you think, should there be a classic playlist for Halo 6

The reason why I say Halo 6 because I think its too late in Halo 5’s lifetime to add one and I don’t think this could be one of 343’s top priorities right now considering the lack of gametypes, but why not add it for a new release like Halo 6 where more people are guaranteed to play it.

They should have one in Halo 5

People WILL come back to Halo 5 if they have classic playlists. I played BTB custom games all night with all classic maps and no Spartan Abilities with the Halo 2 BR, and it was a blast.

We don’t need to wait until Halo 6 to get this done. The custom game options support it. Forge supports it. Now we just need 343 to support it.

It is possible to implement in Halo 5 but I doubt we will live to see them. 343 has the possibility but so far there has been no clue or indication of such plans.

They won’t even add snipers or doubles, so don’t count on it.

why not Halo 5?

> 2533274835229788;6:
> why not Halo 5?

I’m not saying it shouldn’t be in Halo 5, but i think its too late for 343 to care to put it in since it seems to take them forever just to add simple gamemodes

I would LOVE a classic Slayer AND a classic Moshpit option!

That would greatly beneficial to getting some playtime from veterans and newcomers alike.

Is should be in halo 5 since there isn’t one I opened up custom games and made the game modes as close to the classics as I could.

I would love to see this happen, but it probably never will because 343 doesnt care about us. They care about the new target audience they started chasing with Halo 4.

H6? H5 should.

yes

Or its probably cause you could go play halo 3, halo 2, or whatever you want on that game. Do you want another MCC? lol

No. Halo 6’s base gameplay should be classic by default and then it should include an “enhanced” playlist with Spartan abilities.

TBH I think it would be very cool of 343i to make Halo 6 play like the older Halos, but still update Halo 5 with maps and everything. I said this in another thread but maybe make another ODST game but have it play like the older Halos or make it play like Halo 5 and have Halo 6 play like the older games.

look I just want a full Halo game without things like sprint, ground pound etc.

No. Halo 6 should play just like the classic Halo games did. Any gimmicky, CoD-like feature or mechanic should take a backseat and be optional.

There is already the ability to play classic halo in halo 5, so it’s just a matter of time before the weekend playlist is a classic halo playlist with remakes and forge maps, it’s highly likely that 343 will do that.

Why not get your friends and do it in custom? If you want a classic playlist in arena then try asking for it in Halo 5! Why are you already talking about Halo 6?

> 2533274964075626;1:
> The community is clearly split when it comes to having spartan abilities in the game, escpecially sprint. Well the game needs to evolve of course to keep players refreshed but we do want to go back to that classic style sometimes and some might perfer that. Well for Halo 6 i think the best route to is to add a Classic playlist. No sprint, ar pistol start, 2 nades, and no weapon pads just remembering where and when the weapons spawn. I would love a classic playlist as it one, allows me to use the new sandbox elements of the game like weapons and vehicles, play on a better engine, and you don’t have to go back to the older games. What do you think, should there be a classic playlist for Halo 6
>
> The reason why I say Halo 6 because I think its too late in Halo 5’s lifetime to add one and I don’t think this could be one of 343’s top priorities right now considering the lack of gametypes, but why not add it for a new release like Halo 6 where more people are guaranteed to play it.

No just go back to the game you want to play all the past games bar 1/2 have a community still and MCC if it`s playable can even cover those 2. -_-

Halo 6 should have a new developer