Should Halo 5's graphics been toned down?

Comparing both Halo Reach’s 4, and 5’s graphics I still feel that Halo 4 and 5’s graphics are still bright and flashy versus the more toned down realistic look that Halo Reach gave us. After seeing this, and watching a video I found I liked Halo Reach’s graphics more and at least I can say that the armor at least looked like it should have looked. battle worn. Why didn’t 343i think about that? I know each game uses a modified version of the previous installments so why the drastic change in graphics? Halo Reach gave us more detail and realistic look to things versus Halo 4 and Halo 5.

Personally no, i enjoy the graphics especially since its from a console. Now with that being said some times its drops to such low resolution do keep the 60 FPS that it makes it kinda terrible id rather have had a set higher quality with slight drop in quality to keep the frames above 30 FPS.

> 2533274882149814;2:
> Personally no, i enjoy the graphics especially since its from a console. Now with that being said some times its drops to such low resolution do keep the 60 FPS that it makes it kinda terrible id rather have had a set higher quality with slight drop in quality to keep the frames above 30 FPS.

Well Id enjoy the Reach version versus what we have because Id like my armor and current surroundings to look like they should, even up close and I found that both Halo 5 and Halo 4 both have horrible resolution with objects. The armor might be the only decent thing and I even dislike the design they did.

I think the way reach looked the way it did was to present a past story that has no happy ending, aka a documentary. now some things may be bright it overall it sticks to how most the games have been. Bright and sometimes lots of color, and i think that is to make you feel like your there then and now and to show that its not some WW1 style war zone but one where life was growing and flourishing and where people lived.

I really don’t care for 343i’s graphics style. I do like the toned down cartoonish vibe the other Halo games gave me, rather than making everything super shiny.

Toning down the graphics should be included in the options menu.

I agree that Halo Reach typically looks better than Halo 4 or 5. 343’s art style is just inferior it would seem. That and they tried to get a resolution and FPS that is higher than what they were skilled enough to do. Halo 5’s graphics are a mess under examination.

Well from example after playing Halo 5 and getting outside of Orion I walked around and by watching this you can clearly tell the games resolution is terrible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGQG-erXdUw

If they were to sacrifice the graphics for a 4 player co-op option, I would be down, but other than that, I like the graphics as is.