Should Halo 5 have DOOM levels of blood???

Hey guys me again here to discuss should Halo 5 have BLOOD??? Personally I think yes, or have an option to have blood on/off in the gameplay options. Maybe even certain game styles of blood, Y’know i.e. DOOM (meaning that much blood), Mortal Kombat X ( How detailed the inside of the body is). Those are just 2 examples of what kind of levels you could set it to. If anyone want’s more detail regarding the topic message me.

I don’t want Doom levels but I think Halo 3 or Reach levels would be cool.

True it would be could to see old Halo styles of blood return, Still maybe an option for certain game style levels of blood?

I just want blood back. Doom level would be great but l don’t see that happening. But we definitely need more than this paper cut bloodshed from Halo 5.

Halo could use a bit of blood, but I don’t think I want something I’d be able to use as a decorative fountain. Not that I would… use a corpse… as a fountain…

> 2535437652903765;5:
> Halo could use a bit of blood, but I don’t think I want something I’d be able to use as a decorative fountain. Not that I would… use a corpse… as a fountain…

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/872/113/a45.png

I would though I just want CE blood back since you can melee dead bodies and see blood everywhere.

Short answer: yes

Long answer: YEEEEEEEEEEES

Blood? Yes
Doom levels of blood? No

Halo should absolutely have blood. I miss it. Wouldn’t mind Doom levels of the stuff but I’d settle for a bit less.

I always thought Halo would get more violent and after looking at some early H2 footage. I believe so.

Absolutely not, Doom levels of blood are fit for doom. Doom has always been Uber violent, halo is an M rated game that should have always been rated T. Does the lack of blood in halo 5 bother me? No, not at all. Do I want blood to come back? I really don’t care at all if it does or doesn’t.

yes I want the classic core to return

But why is blood necessary? Other than some sort of realism, what does it really add to the game? I mean, sure, blood would be fine, but over-the-top gore is a little ridiculous for a Halo game.

Halo has never been a game that focuses on blood and gore, but I would like it to return to at least Halo:CE levels of blood. Back when you could smack a dead Elite and lag up the screen because there was too much blood. I also loved the levels where you’d walk into a room and see blood splattered all over the walls and ground. I feel it added to the overall feel of the game. Not by much, mind you, but it was a nice touch of detail.

1st person assassinations with Doom levels of blood and Gears style splattering all over the screen? Maybe too much there.

But something would be nice.

No, blood and gore is Doom’s thing, however Halo does need more blood in it, not quite on the levels of Doom, but definitely more than what it has now.

I don’t really care, but sometimes I find it stupid how you can shoot someone at point blank range with s shotgun and there won’t even be a speck of blood or if in your assanation you stab them in the face but there is still no blood.

i liked the reach blood the best

> 2535460332173241;3:
> True it would be could to see old Halo styles of blood return, Still maybe an option for certain game style levels of blood?

I agree, it’s useful to create a freaking ambiance. Like 343 Guilty Spark in Halo : CE.