Should Halo 5 be delayed until next winter?

After careful thought, I feel Halo 5 should probably be delayed so they can work out all of the kinks when it comes to split-screen, weapon balance, etc. I really think they would receive stronger reviews, and the employees will get bonuses with 9/10s from critics. I know it will be a longshot to convince Lord Business of a delay, but it’s all for the good of the community and the game really.

I would not complain, I’m not that anxious about it as it is.

I can’t even be bothered to go through all of the reasons as to why this post is as moronic as it is. Simple answer ― no.

Dude, do you really think Microsoft can survive another year without a good exclusive aside from Tomb Raider? lol

They really can’t do much else when it comes to splitscreen. The weapons seem fine to me.

no, this is the game i’m hyped for the most, and one of my 5 reasons to go out and get an xbox in the upcoming weeks(its the #1!!! reason). I even pulled my deluxe pre order solely because of the talk about the halo 5 xbox one console that im ready to run to the nearest game stop to pre order.

Your so evil

NOPE

If it means the game will function at launch it should be delayed.

No.

There’s a change it’ll have a buggy launch but I don’t see that happening.

no. Delaying the game will not change that there is no split screen. Split screen is out because of frame rates.

Eh… I would play at 30 fps just to relive the old times with my cousins on splitscreen… If only they didn’t take it out. But the answer to this thread, NO

> 2533274795628186;1:
> After careful thought, I feel Halo 5 should probably be delayed so they can work out all of the kinks when it comes to split-screen, weapon balance, etc. I really think they would receive stronger reviews, and the employees will get bonuses with 9/10s from critics. I know it will be a longshot to convince Lord Business of a delay, but it’s all for the good of the community and the game really.

Uh. No thanks. I’ve already preordered for the past 8 months, and was waiting for MONTHS prior to that. I’ve waited years so far, I’m not one to wait LONGER because you want small things that don’t help with the game except to you and a small percentage of the players.

How could you insinuate such a thing lol. I would die. Though I know it would be better in the long run I’m sure, I feel like it will be great.

> 2640503352964730;11:
> no. Delaying the game will not change that there is no split screen. Split screen is out because of frame rates.

There should be a verifiable age-gate for posting on these forums. Too many dumb threads and posts.

To ensure that the game works and includes fan demanded features? Sure. As a fan, I’d be okay with that.

I doubt Microsoft will let that fly, however. They have their fiscal quarters and shareholders to think about. This game, like so many other AAA games in the last 24 months is coming out… Whether it’s finished or not.

Let’s hope for a smooth launch and a fully functioning game.

No, there is nothing to justify a delay right now.

The addition of splitscreen just doesn’t seem like a good trade-off for waiting another year for this game I’ve been hyped about for over a year already. If this were say Star Wars Battlefront or Fallout 4 which I’ve waited for 10 and 5 years respectively then sure another year wouldn’t hurt, but this game has been said to come out this year and has had a release date for several months.

I don’t think I’d buy the game if it came out in another year, at least not new. Disappointment would be too much. And it would anger me that a feature that I don’t need in Halo 5 since its in the MCC was the cause if the delay.

Not till next winter, no. but I wouldn’t mind if they delayed the game a month or two to really work everything out and possible add another gametype for launch.