should halo 4 be like halo 3 or reach

halo 3

halo reach

None, they both had huge flaws.

Halo 4 should be like Halo 4.

take what was good out of all past halos and improve on

Halo 3 gameplay was far more balenced and fun then Reach’s broken unbalanced terribad gameplay. I say it should be like H2 and H3.

Halo 4 should be its own Halo.

“It’s still Halo, but it has its own voice.”

> None, they both had huge flaws.
>
> Halo 4 should be like Halo 4.

Halo 3’s netcode was one of the only flaws but if they improved that then it would have been one of the best games of all time even though it already is but it would still be even better.

> take what was good out of all past halos and improve on

I think it should be more like Reach, but with big changes.

Though in all honesty, it should forget about all past Halos and try to be it’s own unique game that utilizes the fundamentals of what made the other Halos fun.

> <mark>I think it should be more like Reach</mark>, but with big changes.
>
> Though in all honesty, <mark>it should forget about all past Halos</mark> and try to be it’s own unique game that utilizes the fundamentals of what made the other Halos fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ <—

> Halo 3 gameplay was far more balenced and fun then Reach’s broken unbalanced terribad gameplay. I say it should be like H2 and H3.

A mix of all of them really …

Just a better netcode then halo 3

But h3 match making was much better then Reach …

>

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Halo 3 was better so it should be modeled after Halo 3. And you people need to realize that similar doesn’t mean ‘exactly the same in every single way’. Just because it shares some qualities doesn’t mean it can’t have its own unique flavor.

If I had to choose a better version of 3 or Reach, I pick 3 11 times out 10

> take what was good out of all past halos and improve on

^^^This.

>

Smartest thing i saw all day.

> Halo 3 gameplay was far more balenced and fun then Reach’s broken unbalanced terribad gameplay. I say it should be like H2 and H3.

^^^^^

This