should h4 have something special?

i think on bungie day (even though 343 is not bungie) 343 should do something special for halo 4. maybe like it being free for a little while, i dont know. but i think it would do some good to the halo 4 players.

They should give a random skin for a weapon of your choice!

i think thats a greaat i dea!!!

or you can get the fotus armor even though i got it… well for other playters

I wouldn’t say Bungie day, becuase that’s really more of a Bunie thing and not specifically Halo. 343 do have a few days that can be used though:

• 17th January (US Date format: 1/17)- 11th July (UK Date format: 11/7)- 7th November (US Date format: 11/7)- 343rd day of the year (December 9th of 10th)

> 2535461412549528;4:
> or you can get the fotus armor even though i got it… well for other playters

It would make the people who spent money for it irritated… Me included.

ohh… i see

well then like make a new amor set and make it as an update!

They should give out (in my opinion)

• Different variants (patterns) of armor such as GUNGNIR.- New armors (Noble 6 set, Hayabusa, etc.)- New Random gun skins for selected guns.- Pestilence armor effect. (Flood based effect.)- New, exquisite visor color corresponding with 343i.- Unique Emblem.- New Stance.- 343i nameplate on the spartan gamercard (in-game)Thats pretty much it for my suggestions, it would be amazing if it would be implemented. Not all at one but one out of the rest would be something memorable, especially for the first game 343i made solely, Halo wise.

I think the random weapon skins are an interesting idea.

Who’s the jerk that put in a sprint button.

-RVB

> 2533274936506201;11:
> Who’s the jerk that put in a sprint button.
>
> -RVB

What? Sprint is an awesome implementation to Halo, especially now that it’s available to everyone.
I don’t see how this related at all to the topic at hand either.

> 2535461412549528;8:
> well then like make a new amor set and make it as an update!

how about armor sets shaped like kids-toys!

> 2533274903406057;9:
> They should give out (in my opinion)
>
> - Different variants (patterns) of armor such as GUNGNIR.
> - New armors (Noble 6 set, Hayabusa, etc.)
> - New Random gun skins for selected guns.
> - Pestilence armor effect. (Flood based effect.)
> - New, exquisite visor color corresponding with 343i.
> - Unique Emblem.
> - New Stance.
> - 343i nameplate on the spartan gamercard (in-game)
> Thats pretty much it for my suggestions, it would be amazing if it would be implemented. Not all at one but one out of the rest would be something memorable, especially for the first game 343i made solely, Halo wise.

I have to agree. If they just put a little effort, they could do an awesome game. Let’s hope. Halo 5 becomes that game we are expecting.

great ideas!!!

Halo 5, from the videos I’ve seen looks really soldier based… I don’t know how to explain it. I don’t know if it can provide that creativity that Bungie gave to Reach, but I’d love to see some effort from the company that owns Halo!

It most definitely won’t happen I think if they did it would be for the Halo MCC.