Should gametypes like Living Dead or Grifball be in Halo 4

Some people say these gametypes ruin halo while other like myself enjoy them.

And If you say yes then to what extent should they be in there. Similar to the Halo Reach style of a dedicated playlist or the Halo 3 style where they’re in a single playlist like action sack

i love these gametypes, but i dont think they should have their own playlist.

the only way i would them to have a playlist is there was no gain from them and you could just have fun.

> i love these gametypes, but i dont think they should have their own playlist.
>
> the only way i would them to have a playlist is there was no gain from them and you could just have fun.

this…

Never question if fun should be allowed in halo. These games types are fun, especially when taking a break from being competitive. They should be in social playlists.

A lot of people play games to have fun, and to a lot of people Grif Ball and Infection are fun. Omitting them just because they’re not “EM-EL-GEEEEEEE!!1!” would be silly and would probably piss off a lot more people than it would please.

> > i love these gametypes, but i dont think they should have their own playlist.
> >
> > the only way i would them to have a playlist is there was no gain from them and you could just have fun.
>
> this…

How does having a Grifball or LD playlist hurt you if you don’t enjoy them?

I think they should be like the double XP weekends and reward double the XP or Credits, whatever it is in Halo 4, and should pop up in Action Sack.

> i love these gametypes, but i dont think they should have their own playlist.
>
> the only way i would them to have a playlist is there was no gain from them and you could just have fun.

Yes, it’s not exactly something serious, although, they have a capability of being their own playlist.

I rather not have these to affect my record to be honest.