Should future flights prioritize those left out?

I was wondering whether y’all thought that future flights should or will prioritize those who did not get in on previous flights?

never been like that, don’t see it changing now.

Umm pretty sure 343i are going to include people who missed out the Infinite flights eventually since there planning to include all Insiders later on at some point but doubt things will change with how MCC flights have been done in the past.

Depends what they want from it. It may be essential that previous insiders used are used again for specific data acquisition.

That being said I’d be more than happy to give up a future spot to someone else if it is down to me or them as I’ll have already got to play the game, so excited for this weekend and hope as many people as possible enjoys Halo. I’d love to see a huge community again and feel like the steps that they have been taking will accomplish that in a big way.

If you’re not a streamer, GOOD LUCK getting into this beta. It’s intentionally a closed beta and those very folks have been prioritized so they can sell you that the game is “good”.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2573485501370683;5:
> If you’re not a streamer, GOOD LUCK getting into this beta. It’s intentionally a closed beta and those very folks have been prioritized so they can sell you that the game is “good”.

Check your junk folder. Me and al my friends got in. None of us stream. Nice conspiracy theory though. Maybe take a chill pill and let us know when you want to be an adult.

> 2573485501370683;5:
> If you’re not a streamer, GOOD LUCK getting into this beta. It’s intentionally a closed beta and those very folks have been prioritized so they can sell you that the game is “good” rather than the beta being open and everyone being able to experience it.
>
> Sincerely, screw 343.

that’s just not what this Technical Preview is about. I imagine the reason I got into it was my newer graphics card and how well it performs on my setup I imagine there are many more people who are on higher, Mid and Low range PC’s that have got into the Technical Preview for 343 to analyse how well the build performs.

for the OP I doubt it will ever be something like that as I would feel it being unfair best way they can do it really is luck of the draw.

I have a series x and I wasn’t invited. Sure ain’t happy about it but can’t complain either as the game is coming out in just a few months.

> 2573485501370683;5:
> If you’re not a streamer, GOOD LUCK getting into this beta. It’s intentionally a closed beta and those very folks have been prioritized so they can sell you that the game is “good”.

Wow, you couldnt be any more incorrect. Like the amount of anger in here and misinformation is amazing.

> 2535431612417690;1:
> I was wondering whether y’all thought that future flights should or will prioritize those who did not get in on previous flights?

Doubt it. They are testing for specific reasons, not peoples wants, but the games needs.

> 2573485501370683;5:

I think 343 saw into our souls and decided who deserves it

I feel they will invite people based on what kind of information they are needing!

Not to mention if I recall, they intend on everyone eventually getting a flight. But I am not 100% sure on that.

> 2535431612417690;1:
> I was wondering whether y’all thought that future flights should or will prioritize those who did not get in on previous flights?

As someone who got an invite, I think it should.

> 2573485501370683;5:

Yes, like 30 people out of 100k invites lol how dare 343 give their content creators… content to create with.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

> 2535455538551358;11:
> > 2573485501370683;5:
> > If you’re not a streamer, GOOD LUCK getting into this beta. It’s intentionally a closed beta and those very folks have been prioritized so they can sell you that the game is “good”.
>
> I think 343 saw into our souls and decided who deserves it

Considering how every iteration of Halo they’ve released before has been the equivalent of dog doo, I’m grateful they’ve excluded me. The last minute decision to delay it a year, lack of invite, and fact the beta is closed tells me all I need to know about this game.

Your personal attack is quite distasteful, especially if you knew about all I’ve lost in 2020 both career and family members but if that’s what a good “soul” does, I’m ESPECIALLY glad I didn’t get the invite.

As long as I don’t get left out of the PvP flight then it really doesn’t bother me. I would have liked to get into the first one to try out the game at least but that didn’t happen for whatever reason so whatever. I could have only played one day out of this weekends flight schedule anyway, so I’m not too upset.

> 2573485501370683;5:

I got in just fine, and I have never streamed in my life

> 2573485501370683;5:

I’m not a streamer and I got in. Then again I’ve been an insider since the program started. Keep in mind they said flights will expand to include more people in the future, so more than likely everyone that wants to get in will at some point.

> 2573485501370683;15:
> > 2535455538551358;11:
> > > 2573485501370683;5:
> > > If you’re not a streamer, GOOD LUCK getting into this beta. It’s intentionally a closed beta and those very folks have been prioritized so they can sell you that the game is “good”.
> >
> > I think 343 saw into our souls and decided who deserves it
>
> Considering how every iteration of Halo they’ve released before has been the equivalent of dog doo, I’m grateful they’ve excluded me. The last minute decision to delay it a year, lack of invite, and fact the beta is closed tells me all I need to know about this game.
>
> Your personal attack is quite distasteful, especially if you knew about all I’ve lost in 2020 both career and family members but if that’s what a good “soul” does, I’m ESPECIALLY glad I didn’t get the invite.

Why are you even here then? Personal loss isn’t an excuse for acting so entitled to a preview of a game you claim to not even be a fan of.

> 2533274808122910;10:
> > 2535431612417690;1:
> > I was wondering whether y’all thought that future flights should or will prioritize those who did not get in on previous flights?
>
> Doubt it. They are testing for specific reasons, not peoples wants, but the games needs.

Sure, but if old players aren’t required there really is no reason not to and it would give an even larger variety of fans to see performance for.