Should emblems be easier to obtain?

I have been playing halo since the very beginning. I remember playing halo 2 as a kid and finding an emblem that I really liked so I started using it over the years. Halo 2, 3, and 4 let me have it but I will admit I was dissapointed when I noticed that in halo 5 it had to be unlocked through the rec system. Also to make things worse half the old emblems are all legendary cards so your chances of getting even one are somewhere in the 1000 to 1 area. Does anyone else think that 343i should include these old emblems from the start of the game in halo 5?

No.

In fact, I want emblems to be harder to get. I think they should be earned through commendations instead of REQ packs. The more you invest in the game, the better you should be rewarded with rarer emblems.

> 2533274913126156;2:
> No.
>
> In fact, I want emblems to be harder to get. I think they should be earned through commendations instead of REQ packs. The more you invest in the game, the better you should be rewarded with rarer emblems.

That’s a great idea! Working towards something specific with commendations would make the game fun. Like getting plasma grenade kills for the stuck emblem. It’s better than the whole random chance thing that rec packs have going on too.