Should Elites come back?

Since H4 will be focusing on a new foe, should elites still be selectable in Multiplayer? And furthermore should Invasion come back as well?

Itd be cool if you could play as the “ancient enemy” instead of elites in MM. just depends if there is a decent sized enemy (like elite) on the ancient enemy’s recruiting list.

> Itd be cool if you could play as the “ancient enemy” instead of elites in MM. just depends if there is a decent sized enemy (like elite) on the ancient enemy’s recruiting list.

If invasion comes back do you think they will replace elites?

Yes.

probably.

Invasion will probably return, but it probably is just going to be a Spartan vs Spartan thing.

Yes, bring Elites back.

Yes they should and i see no reason why not. They have been the first covi you see in every game except odst. I very much feel they need to include them in matchmakeing at least.

Also what if the ancient evil was global warming would you still want to play as it? lol jk bout that

Elites hell yes

I won’t play halo 4 multiplayer if you can’t be an elite.

I just want to add, I don’t hate Elites or Elite players for that matter. I just noticed that Reach took a step away from them and I was wondering what people would think if they didn’t make it to H4.

Plus I do remember Elites getting a bit of a bad rep in H3.