Should Double EXP Weekends Return?

Did you like them in Halo 3? Do you want them again in Halo 4?

Definitely.

Yes. Double EXP Weekends were great.

Absolutely and I think playlists like grifball and living dead should be available for only double exp weekends.

> Absolutely and I think playlists like grifball and living dead should be available for only double exp weekends.

And customs.

Kinda like Super Jackpot? Double XP weekend was never experienced by me, cus I got Halo 3 after Reach was released, and practically nobody plays it.

Um…

When there’s double XP, there should also be harsher ways of gaining them. Rather than winning team…

Top ?% of players gets double XP?

Yeah bring then back Double Exp was realy cool.

Yes, if the EXP. system is back. But 343i said they are using a different form of trueskill in Halo 4.

If not Double EXP, then something like it, such as Double Spartan Points weekend! The best part of the Double EXP weekends were the great and interesting playlists we got to try out, it was such fun!

Who would say NO??!

> If not Double EXP, then something like it, such as Double Spartan Points weekend! The best part of the Double EXP weekends were the great and interesting playlists we got to try out, it was such fun!

Exactly. And Living Dead was much more fun because it wasn’t always available to play. It was something exclusive for Double XP and that is what was making it great.

If they only appear at weekends. It was a perfect excuse to cancel everything else and gather friends to play some Halo Living Dead. :smiley:

I loved double XP weekend!

> I loved double XP weekend!

Yes, it would be great !

I’d be all for it as long as it didn’t begin a week or two after the game came out, they should begin a few months after release.