Should dmr be projectile instead of hitscan

The title says all.
Hitscan = bullets hit imediantly
Projectile = theres a physical bullet

Currently its hitscan. The br,carbine,lightrifle are projectile Possibly full autos are projectile

lmao anyone who votes projectile is a word i can’t say on here.

OT: hitscan.

It just needs to shoot slower is all.

Just some background info. Before launch at some point the dmr was projectile hence the bloom and the lack of recoil. The br was a hitscan hence the recoil. However this was changed to be the br is projectile with recoil and the dmr is hitscan with no recoil.
If you need to see these mechanics in action bf3 uses projectile and cod uses hitscan.

> It just needs to shoot slower is all.

Yes It could help but I am worried about this as IW did this to the fmg 9 akimbo and they just got more accurate although I suppose it being hitscan already it dosent really matter as it is dead accurate now.

When people say nerf they assume you mean damage nerf. I think a slower fire rate would keep people back more to use it at range. but I am still worried.

Having it be a projectile would help as well. Make you have to lead your shots, rather than it be a laser.

The Carbine and Lightrifle should be hitscan, though, so that they have a leg up on the more powerful DMR and BR.

> It just needs to shoot slower is all.

yes this is right if the shots had a .1 sec added and the carbine was a 7 shot instead of an 8 shot i would be a happy fella

EDIT* or at least make the carbine hitscan

> > It just needs to shoot slower is all.
>
> yes this is right if the shots had a .1 sec added and the carbine was a 7 shot instead of an 8 shot i would be a happy fella

this is ZombieFrogHorde approved.

Yeah it looks like the dmr tweek seekers are starting to agree on it should probably get a fire rate reduction as its tweek. As long as its not a god laser weapon in close-mid-long range im happy. I have seen to much of that weapon used.

I am curios though to see this poll as I want to see how the community feels on the 2 mechanics.

I know the carbine is good it just loses to the dmr more. Its a more even fight against a br but still its not easy to master.

> The br,carbine,lightrifle are projectile Possibly full autos are projectile

Only the LR lacks hitscan…