Should DLC's have an exclusive weapon skin?

It would be cool. Because it seems like the DLC’s are a bit bland. It can be a pretty big factor to persuade people to buy them. Or even multiple weapon skins. I know that people really do like the weapon skins, so Why not?

Meh, why not? I don’t see any real reason to not to besides the possibility of it not being possible.

It would be nice. Besides there are only 8 weapon skins in the game(Not including the Weapon DLC)

In a perfect world I think DLC should have weapon skins, exclusive armor, and all kinds of other distinguishing goodies. Then again I think free DLC would be far better for the health and population of the game.

They should if they offer the Arctic BR skin as part of it then I will be getting it for sure.

As the Arctic BR looks amazing and I would pay for DLC just to get it.

they should go ahead and release all those pre-order exclusives as dlc now, like 2 dollars a piece. the games been out for a while now, and most people who were interested in the pre-order bonuses wanted them all, to the point that some of them bought multiple copies of the game from different stores.

if they put them on the Marketplace, 200 Microsoft points a piece, they’d make their moneys worth.

> they should go ahead and release all those pre-order exclusives as dlc now, like 2 dollars a piece. the games been out for a while now, and most people who were interested in the pre-order bonuses wanted them all, to the point that some of them bought multiple copies of the game from different stores.
>
> if they put them on the Marketplace, 200 Microsoft points a piece, they’d make their moneys worth.

Agreed. At least the pre-order and console edition DLC should be available.

I wouldn’t mind. They have completely ignored the Storm Rifle. It’s the only weapon without a skin.

I remember when everyone was happy with the same armor and weapons as everyone else… how the times have changed. New maps, finally some small ones, aren’t good enough

> They should if they offer the Arctic BR skin as part of it then I will be getting it for sure.
>
> As the Arctic BR looks amazing and I would pay for DLC just to get it.

i would buy for it too.

No.

> > they should go ahead and release all those pre-order exclusives as dlc now, like 2 dollars a piece. the games been out for a while now, and most people who were interested in the pre-order bonuses wanted them all, to the point that some of them bought multiple copies of the game from different stores.
> >
> > if they put them on the Marketplace, 200 Microsoft points a piece, they’d make their moneys worth.
>
> Agreed. At least the pre-order and console edition DLC should be available.

too bad they said Console and Limited Edition DLC wont be available. We paid more, we get more.

Pre-order is fine because they cant expect someone to but the game from a dozen places but Edition exclusives will stay exclusive.

If you have to throw in weapon skins just to add incentive for people to buy your maps, and not the quality of the maps themselves, then that is a problem.

Yes and new guns, vehicles and armour but 343 are too cheap and we get ripped off and have to pay 800msp for 3 average maps.

They dont care about making a good game they just care about making money :frowning: