Should Breakout be in Team Arena?

Ok so, I absolutely LOVE Breakout. The level design, the lowered damage resistance(though I feel it should have been mentioned before one is forced to get killed quickly without knowing wtf just happened), the smg start(love love halo 5 smg), the one life, short rounds, single flag, strategic gameplay…

It’s all good. It’s all pro.

But that is what it is. It is pro. And like many pro playlists, you need a pro team and pro mindset. You can’t go in without knowing what you bargained for. Even if I have single handedly vanquished the other team when all my teammates have died , I can’t do it every single match. So here is the problem.
Breakout is in Team Arena. From what I see team arena is the social playlist of halo 5. It’s the only one I can go in ALONE, wreck scrubs, get a killing frenzy in almost every game and a running riot every other (as of last night at least).

Thus it does not fit. It gets awkward when the first time your team has played break out is in Team Arena. No one knows what the hell is going on until they get their assets handed to them and that’s much too late.
Not only do I feel bad for my teammates but the other team. It’s not fun when the game is too easy, or lopsided.
I suggest this. Before a match starts, if a player has not played a certain game mode, give the player a brief rundown of the game mode. This could last 15-30 secs and the player will AT LEAST know what they are getting themselves into.

If not this, then take it out of team arena, which seems to be the no brainer option.
What do you guys think?

To break, or not to break, in Team Arena ?

Breakout was fun in the beta, but the addition of the flag kind of changes a lot for me, plus the maps are really bad. The maps in the beta were pretty good, but the ones in the final game are way too vertical and spacious. I’d like if it stayed to its own playlist.

Chances are this will happen. From what I understand, the pros are not taking a liking to Breakout. They will try to get it pushed out of competition and when that happens it will be gone from arena as well.

I think breakout is perfect for pro competition. I’d love a tournament variant where the winner gets req points.

I like playing break out but it needs to stay in its own play list. If your playing in arena solo, the team you get paired with can usually hold their own in other game types but in break out it seems to all fall apart.

I say it needs to be in its only playlist, it is very competitive but there is a dedicated breakout playlist for breakout so why put it in arena?

It already has its own playlist, I would rather see it stay there. They could replace it with snipers or other more Arena like gametypes.

> 2533274794587107;6:
> It already has its own playlist, I would rather see it stay there. They could replace it with snipers or other more Arena like gametypes.

I like this idea. People need more sniper practice

> 2533274894985914;5:
> I say it needs to be in its only playlist, it is very competitive but there is a dedicated breakout playlist for breakout so why put it in arena?

They should just take out break out and slayer since they have their own playlist and just rename team arena to team objective.

My group of friends and I got 2 Breakout games in a row right as we got on H5 last night (in team arena playlist), and we just stopped playing as we didn’t want to risk a third in a row (its not what we wanted to play and weren’t having fun). I respect Breakout as its own gametype in its own playlist, but please don’t force this gametype down our throats in the team arena playlist 343. Mechanically it is just way too different than the normal Halo feel to put in the Team arena playlist