Should armour abilities return

I was wondering, should armour abilities from reach and 4 be brought back or incorporated into halo 5 or the upcoming halo 6. Personally I liked some of the abilities like jet pack, bubble shield and hologram and think they should return in some way. Please give me your opinions on the matter.

They are my least enjoyed aspect of reach and 4, which is why I barely played them. So if they come back its unlikely I will be playing much 6 multiplayer

No, they were and will continue to be the downfall of Halo.

> 2535419886271013;1:
> I was wondering, should armour abilities from reach and 4 be brought back or incorporated into halo 5 or the upcoming halo 6. Personally I liked some of the abilities like jet pack, bubble shield and hologram and think they should return in some way. Please give me your opinions on the matter.

No, just no. Even starts please.

Yea, I’m on the no Spartan Abilities bandwagon. People just spamming Armor Lock non-stop. No thanks

No they are fun but horrible for the game

Outside of arena yes. And maybe as equipment if it’s in arena.

I like some of the armor abilities, but I think they should be pickups in arena only. If in warzone, not a permanent reqs though.

Hell no.

Too many people seem to have a “knee-jerk” reaction, that I think isn’t too rational, without actually thinking about it, I think.

Several custom games could be made with the armour abilities. Imagine having the Zombie have promethean vision, and the humans are in this very foggy area where they can’t see much but thanks to promethean vision, the zombies can. And have permanent active camo for zombie and a laser for him. Call if predator.

Or imagine air combat with added jet packs! Or hydra cobalt eith jet packs!

Castle wars with hard light shield and swords!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

no

> 2533274809220485;10:
> Too many people seem to have a “knee-jerk” reaction, that I think isn’t too rational, without actually thinking about it, I think.
>
> Several custom games could be made with the armour abilities. Imagine having the Zombie have promethean vision, and the humans are in this very foggy area where they can’t see much but thanks to promethean vision, the zombies can. And have permanent active camo for zombie and a laser for him. Call if predator.
>
> Or imagine air combat with added jet packs! Or hydra cobalt eith jet packs!
>
> Castle wars with hard light shield and swords!

These game modes need to be made

No armor abilities. The only way armor abilities to work is if they are on the map. Halo 3 equipment was much better.

> 2533274809220485;7:
> Outside of arena yes. And maybe as equipment if it’s in arena.

Not even then. This was toyed around with in the earlier stages of Reach and it was still atrocious.

I would also be against creating an even wider margin between arena/non arena. Something people have always enjoyed about halo is the consistency across game modes.

> 2535419886271013;1:
> I was wondering, should armour abilities from reach and 4 be brought back or incorporated into halo 5 or the upcoming halo 6. Personally I liked some of the abilities like jet pack, bubble shield and hologram and think they should return in some way. Please give me your opinions on the matter.

sprint returns, ground pound returns,

i can see AA from halo 4 and reach in WARZONE only. but sure they can come back. just keep them from arena

No, it made the game horrible

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I’d rather have equipment from halo 3. Simply because I love the bubble shield.

I think they should be back, as warzone power ups.

No, it was bad enough they started to ruin Halo starting with Reach.