Should Armor abilities only be pickup

I think its unfair to start with. However I wouldn’t mind if it were only a pickup so it can add balance. What do you think

Absolutely…Positively…Not.

AAs would be ideal if they were utilized as equipment was in halo3 (including sprint)

each team should start with nothing and no sprint. AAs should be placed in neutral points around the map and respawn at set times. AAs dont regenerate, instead they have a set amount of usage and then theyre done for good. if you die with an AA, its available for pickup at your dead body by another person and they get the remaining usage of that AA

If camo was a pick up (whether it is set as a power up or AA), I would be happy.

But I don’t see it happening for this Halo. Maybe Halo 5.

That would kinda defeat the purpose. The point was everyone could choose what they wanted to use, not whichever one they happened to find on the map. Camo is the only one that should be a pickup.

Yes they should most definitely be pickups, and with a severly limited amount of uses. Like one or two max. Being able to use Camo or see through walls at will is just ridiculous and is a real plague in this game. And with the AA efficiency perk on top of that… ridiculous.

> That would kinda defeat the purpose. The point was everyone could choose what they wanted to use, not whichever one they happened to find on the map. Camo is the only one that should be a pickup.

everyone spawning with whatever ridiculous power up they want defeats the purpose of balance

AAs work much better as pickups than they do spawn equipment. Jetpack is much less broken when a limited amount of players have it.
They also break the monotony of only 3 powerups.

That would be the ideal setup for any AA as they would fit into the original Halo formula by replacing the equipment from Halo 3.

Yes pick ups would be great…but i’ll bet they don’t do that…the best we can hope for is camo is a gone from AA and is a pick up or something.

YES. I cannot stand it when the majority of players in my games use things like AC or jetpack.

Should they? Yes. Will they? No.

I would settle for a tier system quite honestly. People can spawn with holo, thruster or hardlight. The rest would be map pickups.

I think with future titles certain AA should be developed as spawn abilities and others should be developed as pick-ups. In this game AC and Jetpack should be pickups for certain, while I have no problem with people spawning with Thruster pack. I think if they go into development with that separation in mind AA could be a much better feature in the game.

Steveo beat me to the punch. What he said.

I can see equipment again in the future, but with AA’s as starters. Thing is, AA’s shouldn’t grant you jet pack, or active camo. This is why people hate them. It would be cool to hold down the AA button and have your spartan pull out a grav lift, swipe his finger up to activate it, and then throw it down to finish activation.