Should achillies like challenge in h5 return

Hello everyone just wondering if people would,d like to see a return in the achillies challenge that halo 5 had? Personally I greatly enjoyed the grind with my spartan company and would love to see it again.

I would like something similar in future games because I enjoyed the grind. It would be nice if future challenges of that sort allowed company leadership to see how much individuals contributed to each commendation. It was way too time consuming having to manually keep track of who was actually helping

I would like something similar to the Achilles grind, in the sense that we swap out getting specific kills for specific objective medals instead.

Making the Achilles grind purely an endeavor to get kill commendations definitely contributed to the huge farming problem Warzone faced for a long time.

> 2533274800168045;3:
> I would like something similar to the Achilles grind, in the sense that we swap out getting specific kills for specific objective medals instead.
>
> Making the Achilles grind purely an endeavor to get kill commendations definitely contributed to the huge farming problem Warzone faced for a long time.

If we were to get something like this again, I COMPLETELY agree with this point.

It would need to be tied to something like wins for example so we won’t have a repeat of people farming.

> 2727626560040591;5:
> It would need to be tied to something like wins for example so we won’t have a repeat of people farming.

This is what made the targetmaster grind fun. You could play lots of different playlist to get wins and unlocking skins along the way was nice. I think a company goal of a certain amount of wins (maybe 100,000?) to unlock armor would be interesting.

I don’t mind. Working towards a tough goal together with your SC is fun and builds a lot of relationship too.

I’d like to see something similar return.

yes, was good, but maybe now could be focus more individually

I wouldn’t mind it just make it a solo grind never played enough H5 to justify joining a company

Swap out kill commendations for objective commendations and it wouldn’t turn into the crapstorm that Achilles in Halo 5 was

Halo 3 had a few armor sets that required you to achieve a certain feat.
Of course I’d want to see more Armor locked behind in game achievements. It adds value and a sense of pride to armor sets.
A huge problem when it came to Halo 5 is that majority of the armor was behind Micro-transaction packs.
Scratch that and give us something more enticing.

Fore example bring Halo Reach’s Commendations system back. Tie unique armor sets to these Commendations, gamers love a grind as long as they are properly rewarded.

As someone who likes the grind, I think something similar should come back. Some people want armor to be tied to achievements or challenges, but that alone isn’t enough for me. I need something that takes a long time to accomplish in order to stay interested. Achilles was pretty good for this. However, the nature of the commendations for Achilles led to some pretty toxic matches with farming. I think more team-oriented challenges would work better than purely kills. More along the lines of the company game type commendations.

That would be great to see that return!!!

Absolutely. Desperately need deeper clan integration in the game though. Tracking and setting goals for members should be something you can do thru the game, as well as many other controls.

> 2535447371726695;15:
> Absolutely. Desperately need deeper clan integration in the game though. Tracking and setting goals for members should be something you can do thru the game, as well as many other controls.

This would actually legitimately be a dream come true for me.

> 2533274803493024;16:
> > 2535447371726695;15:
> > Absolutely. Desperately need deeper clan integration in the game though. Tracking and setting goals for members should be something you can do thru the game, as well as many other controls.
>
> This would actually legitimately be a dream come true for me.

Your gamer tag, you in Columbus?

Definitely , Spartan clan seem to be an afterthought rather than an integrated party of the game.

> 2533274890267936;9:
> yes, was good, but maybe now could be focus more individually

I only have three people in my company so we are probably on going to get the Armour so I would like this

I just wish they would find a way to balance it by size. With Halo 5, if you only had like 20 members in a company it was significantly harder to get. I wish the requirements were somewhat dependent on size so smaller companies could get the rewards.