Should AA's/Equipment even be in Halo 4?

Personally I didn’t really enjoy either. Halo 2 didn’t have equipment and its still regarded as having one of the best multiplayer experiences, same for CE. You could argue that equipment was the better of the two, but that’s like saying being cut isn’t as bad as being shot (well maybe not to that extent but still.) I don’t really mind either way.

Short version: do you really think Halo 4 should have any sort of equipment?

I think we should have the equipment system back, just make it a bit better.

Mix them, they add a Tactical fourth layer of gameplay.
AL should have been a Smaller Portable shield, only the fount of your body covered

Do i think they should have some sort of equipment/AA system? Yes/No (sorry guys, but i just love throwing power drains at warthogs)

Will they most likely have some sort of equipment/AA system? Yes.

Whether it’s a new system altogether or an improvement of any of the old ones is the real question :stuck_out_tongue:

Whether it’s a new system altogether or an improvement of any of the old ones is the real question :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
thats the big question… my opinion: they should NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES have AA abilites. Equipment was as bad, I think they should go back to the invisibility and overshield powerups of Halo CE

> I think we should have the equipment system back, just make it a bit better.

And more of them. Maybe the Jetpack could be a one time use equipment but otherwise, none of the AAs should make a return - sprint maaaaaaybe but only if everyone has it.

Equipment yes
AAs HELL NO