Should 343 make fiesta playable in matchmaking

343 has sure made social fiesta but that is gone today. So should they go with there advertisinh and actually make it a permnant playlist?

I actually logged in today to start this very poll, and yes, fiesta was a lot of fun to play and they should be made into a permanent playlist! Getting an opportunity to play with a wide range of weapons that one normally wouldn’t have a chance to play with in Arena was awesome!!

There should be a sack where they keep the action.

343 could integrate this into Team Arena or the Slayer as another variant, but quite clearly they haven’t thought of that or they cannot be bothered to put it in. They advertise the fact that “wait there is Fiesta!” then it only comes up as a social playlist for a week almost 2 weeks after the launch of Hammer Storm. Logic.

> 2533274917016672;5:
> 343 could integrate this into Team Arena or the Slayer as another variant, but quite clearly they haven’t thought of that or they cannot be bothered to put it in. They advertise the fact that “wait there is Fiesta!” then it only comes up as a social playlist for a week almost 2 weeks after the launch of Hammer Storm. Logic.

I disagree with putting it in to a ranked playlist because it’s heasily dependant on luck. But I do agree with combining it with team slayer to form a social slayer playlist.

> 2533274940891980;6:
> > 2533274917016672;5:
> > 343 could integrate this into Team Arena or the Slayer as another variant, but quite clearly they haven’t thought of that or they cannot be bothered to put it in. They advertise the fact that “wait there is Fiesta!” then it only comes up as a social playlist for a week almost 2 weeks after the launch of Hammer Storm. Logic.
>
>
> I disagree with putting it in to a ranked playlist because it’s heasily dependant on luck. But I do agree with combining it with team slayer to form a social slayer playlist.

Or do a -Yoinking!- action sack playlist

Yeah definitely!

> 2535412357570560;7:
> > 2533274940891980;6:
> > > 2533274917016672;5:
> > > 343 could integrate this into Team Arena or the Slayer as another variant, but quite clearly they haven’t thought of that or they cannot be bothered to put it in. They advertise the fact that “wait there is Fiesta!” then it only comes up as a social playlist for a week almost 2 weeks after the launch of Hammer Storm. Logic.
> >
> >
> > I disagree with putting it in to a ranked playlist because it’s heasily dependant on luck. But I do agree with combining it with team slayer to form a social slayer playlist.
>
>
> Or do a -Yoinking!- action sack playlist

That would be the best solution, but make it social and permanent rather than doing it for one week only.