Should 343 make a disc with ALL halo games on it?

Wouldn’t it be a convenient way to follow the story line and it wouldn’t involve switching discs.

We already have that, it’s called Master Chief Collection.

> 2533274871396650;2:
> We already have that, it’s called Master Chief Collection.

I think he meant every single Halo game.

It wouldn’t work with Halo 5, because Halo 5 is already larger than MCC. There is limited technology on how much data can fit on disks, even Blu-Rays. Also, digital downloads are becoming more popular, and disks are becoming obsolete.
Maybe a console generation from now, we could get all 5 Halos on one physical medium.
For now, having 5 games across 2 disks is pretty convenient.

No need, the Xbox ONE has MCC (contains Halo 1-4, with ODST as DLC), Halo 5 and supports both Halo: Reach and Halo Wars via backwards compatibility.

They had enough trouble getting the MCC to work as it is. If you want to avoid switching discs, you could download the games digitally.

We tried that once. This happened. I believe the general consensus is to avoid things like that from ever happening again.

> 2533274817408735;4:
> It wouldn’t work with Halo 5, because Halo 5 is already larger than MCC. There is limited technology on how much data can fit on disks, even Blu-Rays. Also, digital downloads are becoming more popular, and disks are becoming obsolete.
> Maybe a console generation from now, we could get all 5 Halos on one physical medium.
> For now, having 5 games across 2 disks is pretty convenient.
> I use the term only to show all games on one game. But yeah it’s hard enough squeezing four games on one disc.

> 2533274871396650;2:
> We already have that, it’s called Master Chief Collection.

I’m aware of that. I’m not worried about having a good multiplayer. I’d be fine with the campaign, forge, and firefight.

I’m not in it for the multiplayer part only because I always get kicked off my own wifi network. I’m just asking for a mcc with all the campaigns basically.

> 2535456927968192;10:
> I’m not in it for the multiplayer part only because I always get kicked off my own wifi network. I’m just asking for a mcc with all the campaigns basically.

That would be virtually impossible, especially considering the sheer size of Halo 5 alone on launch, when it didn’t have any DLC to go with it. The only way someone could play that is if they had a spare hard drive on hand with nothing in it.

Seriously though… am I the only one who likes discs more than digital?

> 2535449082866631;12:
> Seriously though… am I the only one who likes discs more than digital?

No, I actually kinda like discs more. Sometimes they can be a little less convenient than digital versions of games, but something about them makes them feel more… I’m not sure how to put it into words.

No. The mcc was a mistake. It should have only been h2a. I doubt 343 will repeat that mistake

> 2535405116054664;7:
> We tried that once. Thishappened. I believe the general consensus is to avoid things like that from ever happening again.

I think people are way too hard on that game. With all the glitches fixed I think it’s a lot of fun. I love playing MCC with family and friends.
I’m also super sad that halo 5 doesn’t have split screen. :dizzy_face:

> 2533274794684102;14:
> No. The mcc was a mistake. It should have only been h2a. I doubt 343 will repeat that mistake

MCC is awesome now I play it all the time.

> 2535445555605570;15:
> > 2535405116054664;7:
> > We tried that once. Thishappened. I believe the general consensus is to avoid things like that from ever happening again.
>
> I think people are way too hard on that game. With all the glitches fixed I think it’s a lot of fun. I love playing MCC with family and friends.
> I’m also super sad that halo 5 doesn’t have split screen. :dizzy_face:

See, that’s the thing. I’ve been hearing complaints that a lot of issues about MCC still haven’t been resolved. I can’t confirm this as I haven’t touched the game in a while due to diminishing interest, but the last time I did play (which was splitscreen), some of the levels just would not load. That’s something right there.

Maybe, if we don’t get another MCC again.

> 2535405116054664;17:
> > 2535445555605570;15:
> > > 2535405116054664;7:
> > > We tried that once. Thishappened. I believe the general consensus is to avoid things like that from ever happening again.
> >
> > I think people are way too hard on that game. With all the glitches fixed I think it’s a lot of fun. I love playing MCC with family and friends.
> > I’m also super sad that halo 5 doesn’t have split screen. :dizzy_face:
>
> See, that’s the thing. I’ve been hearing complaints that a lot of issues about MCC still haven’t been resolved. I can’t confirm this as I haven’t touched the game in a while due to diminishing interest, but the last time I did play (which was splitscreen), some of the levels just would not load. That’s something right there.

Hmmm idk but I play it all the time. It works fine to me.

> 2533274817408735;4:
> It wouldn’t work with Halo 5, because Halo 5 is already larger than MCC. There is limited technology on how much data can fit on disks, even Blu-Rays. Also, digital downloads are becoming more popular, and disks are becoming obsolete.
> Maybe a console generation from now, we could get all 5 Halos on one physical medium.
> For now, having 5 games across 2 disks is pretty convenient.

i agree

They really need to release an update that compresses the files because i’m getting battlefield 1 and skyrim for chistmas which leaves me with 6gb so i will not be able to get the next halo 5 update.