Should 152 grind be finished before Infinite?

Was wondering if we needed to have hit 152 before the release of Infinite in order to obtain the “token.” Personally I want to hit 152 more for my own satisfaction over a reward in Infinite but I wasn’t sure if I could still earn the token after the release or of it was specified that players at 152 at launch will be the only ones recieving the reward.

No one knows. It’s just been generally accepted that you have to be 152 before Infinite drops to earn whatever it is they’ll be giving out. There hasn’t been any official word on if you have to be 152 before Infinite drops or if you can get it afterwards and still be able to get the reward.

> 2586218893181855;2:
> No one knows. It’s just been generally accepted that you have to be 152 before Infinite drops to earn whatever it is they’ll be giving out. There hasn’t been any official word on if you have to be 152 before Infinite drops or if you can get it afterwards and still be able to get the reward.

Yeah because up until now I though you needed to have 152 before hand, but I recently saw a comment in the forums saying you could still get the reward after Infinite. Might just be misinformation.

> 2533274889777733;3:
> > 2586218893181855;2:
> > No one knows. It’s just been generally accepted that you have to be 152 before Infinite drops to earn whatever it is they’ll be giving out. There hasn’t been any official word on if you have to be 152 before Infinite drops or if you can get it afterwards and still be able to get the reward.
>
> Yeah because up until now I though you needed to have 152 before hand, but I recently saw a comment in the forums saying you could still get the reward after Infinite. Might just be misinformation.

If it wasn’t from anybody from 343i, take whatever you see or hear with a pinch of salt.

> 2533274889777733;3:
> > 2586218893181855;2:
> > No one knows. It’s just been generally accepted that you have to be 152 before Infinite drops to earn whatever it is they’ll be giving out. There hasn’t been any official word on if you have to be 152 before Infinite drops or if you can get it afterwards and still be able to get the reward.
>
> Yeah because up until now I though you needed to have 152 before hand, but I recently saw a comment in the forums saying you could still get the reward after Infinite. Might just be misinformation.

Unless it’s from an official source I would take that lightly.
The safe bet is to get 152 before Infinite, that way you don’t have to worry about it