shottysnipes or swatguns

I really hope you guy’s bring back shotty snipes or swatguns. They were really fun in halo 3 so I feel it would be even better on halo 4. Hope you will consider it thanks.

How about SCATTERSWAT? You know, SWAT with scattershots. It would be a great way to complete that commendation.

But yeah, I’m all for expanding playlists and adding more options to them.

I hope they would bring them back because in Halo 4 variety of game modes is really bad

Snotty snipers? Sounds messy…

More gametypes = good

Scatter shots would be cool to. They could take out flood mode and replace it with better game modes I hope. Also shotty snipers aint that messy on the right map its pretty fun.

> Scatter shots would be cool to. They could take out flood mode and replace it with better game modes I hope. Also shotty snipers aint that messy on the right map its pretty fun.

He wrote SNOTTY snipers haha that’s why he says it sounds messy…

Easily one of my favorite game types. This needs to come back sooner than later!!!

SWAGNUMS! THAT IS A CREATIVE NAME. It’d be fun to have a SWAT with Magnums though, it’ll help lots of people with that commendation. On topic, I’d like to see Shwatguns or shottysnipes, both were super fun.

LoL… I just posted in another thread that I would love to see Shotty/Sniper return. Seems we are on the same page here.

As a H3 Swat player, don’t bring back Swatguns. It was one of the worst gametypes ever made.

> SWAGNUMS! THAT IS A CREATIVE NAME. It’d be fun to have a SWAT with Magnums though, it’ll help lots of people with that commendation. On topic, I’d like to see Shwatguns or shottysnipes, both were super fun.

You haven’t played much SWAT have you?

But SWAGNUMS? That’s just… Epic.

Looks like you’ll have your wish.

Source: The Halo Bulletin: 2.6.13

> For those of you who prefer a bit more variety (and chaos) in your sniping matches, we’re also proud to bring back Shotty Snipers. This variant will appear in the Team Snipers playlist voting options but not as often as the traditional snipers-only mode. Here are the settings for Shotty Snipers:
>
> Mode Shotty Snipers
> Teams 4 vs. 4
> Score to Win 600 [60 Kills]
> Primary UNSC Sniper Rifle
> Secondary Shotgun
> Instant Respawn Disabled
> Death Cam Disabled
> Motion Tracker Disabled
> Ammo Unlimited
> Time Limit 12 Minutes
> Personal Ordnance Disabled
> Grenades Enabled
> Ordnance Drops Disabled
>
> As you can see, the only differences in Shotty Snipers are the addition of the Shotgun and two Frag Grenades in your back pocket. We’ll be launching the playlist with several medium-sized maps – slightly modified versions of Haven, Abandon and some Forge favorites will be available. Also, we’re in the process of building additional new Snipers game types that we’ll introduce in upcoming weeks. For those of you wondering about the duration of the Team Snipers playlist fear not – we plan on keeping it around for a while.