Shotty Snipers

This needs to be made a permanent playlist option! Most fun I’ve had gaming since…well since Halo 2 release date. LOL

Can someone please make this happen? Everyone I’ve discussed this with is for this 100%.

> 2748402094036227;1:
> This needs to be made a permanent playlist option! Most fun I’ve had gaming since…well since Halo 2 release date. LOL
>
> Can someone please make this happen? Everyone I’ve discussed this with is for this 100%.

Yeah. And at least on weekends add Mythic Shotty Snipes again. Same time as Warzone Turbo comes on add this one for Arena.

I’d rather play Hydras & Needlers. Shotty Snipers isn’t my thing.

Id rather just snipers, but ill take what I can get at this point. It would be nice if it included binary and beam rifles in the rotation too. Just to mix things up a bit

Clearly the answer here is they need to bring back swatguns.

Yeah I wouldn’t mind if they would just throw up regular Team Snipers playlist. Just something to give you a sniping option like we used to have. Mythic shotty snipers was incredible while it lasted though! Someone make this happen please!

> 2533274823130042;5:
> Clearly the answer here is they need to bring back swatguns.

I agree! They need to have more permanent specialized playlist options like shwatguns and team snipers (of some variant).

> 2748402094036227;6:
> Yeah I wouldn’t mind if they would just throw up regular Team Snipers playlist. Just something to give you a sniping option like we used to have. Mythic shotty snipers was incredible while it lasted though! Someone make this happen please!

I started using the regular sniper more after mythic Shotty. It was kind of encouraging for me since I’m usually a bad shot with it lol

The best option so we can all be satisfied is to throw all these gametypes into an Action Sack playlist.

BRING BACK THE SACK!

> 2533274821761464;9:
> The best option so we can all be satisfied is to throw all these gametypes into an Action Sack playlist.
>
> BRING BACK THE SACK!

That last line :)))

I would take this over 2v2