Shotguns in Team Snipers

Yeah, great idea 343, “Let’s put in shotguns as secondary weapon in Team SNIPERS”
Does it work out? NO! As people start camping around corners with shotguns - Sniper users remain outnumbered. I mean, I played ONE game of it today, and i got fed up imidiately - Whenever i came into a face 2 face fight, my opponent just quickly snapped upp the shotgun and POOf, fight over.
And throughout the whole game, i ran across silly shotgun campers - This is seriously a major issue for the Team Snipers issue - Replace the shotguns with pistols, or atleast boltshots…

Thoughts?

Team Snipers Feedback

> Team Snipers Feedback

Ooo I did not know such thing existed, my bad ^^
Thank you.

It’s one game type, and you vote on at the beginning of the game. Snipes are a distance weapon and shotguns are a close range. It’s balanced because everyone has one, so my suggestion is that you stay away from tight corners with a sniper rifle.

Additionally, snipers are broken. They have horrid latency when the connection sucks, so I’m not surprised people are camping with shotguns.

That’s why in Reach that shotty/snipe crap was with the kids playlist…

shotty snipers is a long running game type. it used to be really fun when the 1 shot kill range of the shotgun wasn’t so long.

> shotty snipers is a long running game type. it used to be really fun when the 1 shot kill range of the shotgun wasn’t so long.

Did halo 3’s shotgun every need a buff?

> > shotty snipers is a long running game type. it used to be really fun when the 1 shot kill range of the shotgun wasn’t so long.
>
> Did halo 3’s shotgun every need a buff?

No idea. All I know it was a little harder to get kills with it unless you were really close.

Did you expect no shotguns in Shotty Snipers? I like Shotty Snipers from time to time. I don’t like the voting system that allows people to pick the same stuff over and over again leading to little to no variety.

Let’s keep all the feedback in the feedback thread please. :slight_smile: