shotgun skins

It would be cool for the new update(infection) to feature weapon skins for the loadout weapon aka the shotgun. It prob wouldn’t take too much effort or time, so would you’ll like this or no.

Skins for all weapons would be a welcome addition

New weapon skins for ANY of the power weapons would be cool

It would be cool and all but I can just feel the salt from hundreds of forums posts about “flooded” req pools

nah, because then it would block out the other type of shot guns patterns… i think that skins should just stay with the loadout weapons.

Yes please do it 343

> 2535405450804460;4:
> It would be cool and all but I can just feel the salt from hundreds of forums posts about “flooded” req pools

This. But if you really think about it, if every power weapon had multiple skins like the loadouts, we’d have hundreds of extra REQs to unlock which could be a little tedious.

I’d like to see that, but having to unlock them via REQ packs… not so much anymore. However, I think it would be interesting if 343i included the Reach shotgun in Infection since there was a variation in concept art for Halo 5.

More skins, noooooooooooooo…

Not power weapons but i do think the halo 2 br could get skins, i mean i would never get it but you know it could be cool

maybe you can have an oathsworth, lawgiver and blaze of glory (with out the kinetic bolts) as easy to make skins also

> 2535412185963154;6:
> Yes please do it 343

I knew you would be here swift

please, no more skins. we already have a billion emblems and skins we don’t care about

For all this were very nice

Or for the graneds