Shortest Gamertag seen?

Just curious, I saw a 2 character name the other day, ‘Ry’…Account was 17 yrs old…
I had Xbox live back then but didn’t keep my subscription active =\ (original name was MrIpo)
How about you? Anyone see a single char name ever?

> 2533274844311685;1:
> Just curious, I saw a 2 character name the other day, ‘Ry’…Account was 17 yrs old…
> I had Xbox live back then but didn’t keep my subscription active =\ (original name was MrIpo)
> How about you? Anyone see a single char name ever?

I used to see a bunch of single character gamertags, those were some of the most popular right around launch of XBL.

Haven’t seen one for awhile though.

I saw syx a while ago…probably 5+ years ago?

A2 and e those are the shortest I’ve ever seen

Way back in the beginning of XB Live, I saw one person whose gamer tag was just “You”. So anytime you killed them, the text on the screen would say “You killed You”. Gave me a good chuckle.

The shortest I’ve seen was “slow”.

Can’t remember, but I’m sure mine is in the upper limit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Very long time ago, I saw a Gamertag just named B.

[deleted]

I think the very first gamertag ever on Xbox Live was “e”. That’s it. I never played with him, but I thought it was cool how that was the first gamertag ever. So simple.

So far it E1E2

Shortest i’ve ever seen was “1”

I saw one that was just Tom. He must have been on Xbox live for a while though as every small gamertag has been taken by now.

Few years back i got into a game with a guy named “or”

APG a short name for an incredible skilled guy, i remember i found him in slayer years ago

I have a friend who has a three lettered gamer tag.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

My father has a one lettered first name.

I think I have only seen 4 letters at the shortest so far

Only 5 letter Gamertags so far in-game

A while back when XBOX.com had a forum community there was talk of a gamer that went by E it was said he was the only remaining single letter gamertag left. I looked them up at the time and seen it if that counts.