Shop does not do a good enough job of explaining what Armor Kits entail... Not a fan of them being so limiting

So, I loaded up the game and bought the battle bass, and figured I may as well pay that little bit extra and get myself a nice piece of armour too.

I bought the SpaceStation Gaming armour kit because I love the colour scheme, but then found out the way the armour kits work in the game entirely locks you out of any other customisation as long as you’re using it??
As far as I can tell the shop literally doesn’t explain this at ALL.

I love getting to customise my spartan, mixing the colours and armour pieces and making my character my own, so I’m pretty disheartened to now see that the thing I spent money on is locking me out of enjoying that entire side of the game for as long as I use it?

I wish I could get a refund on my points and just set them aside to use on a future battle pass, but according to the FAQ they won’t be providing any refunds on the in-game store items.
I love Halo but this was a really -Yoink!- first impression.

I just don’t understand the logic of having these options that so dramatically limit your capacity for customisation?
I’d love to be able to use this colour scheme on other armour, but chances are as soon as I’ve unlocked a few more pieces I’m just never going to touch the thing again and that money I spent will be a complete waste.

Devs, PLEASE change the way this system works. Don’t arbitrarily lock certain armour pieces and colour schemes to each other.
At very least, make sure people are damn well informed of what they’re buying, because I’m sure I’m not going to be the only person that feels dejected when they realise they’ve spent money on something that is not remotely what they were expecting.

You need to give us very clear information so we can make informed decisions with our purchases, you’ve won me over a lot with your handling of Battle Pass systems for this game but the monetisation of some of these other items leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

1 Like