Shoot me some Halo-ween pumpkin ideas.

I want to carve something Halo 5 themed into my pumpkin this year. Not something too complicated, but something good enough to easily be spotted from a distance and people will know that it means Halo. I’ll be searching for ideas on my own, but I want to see what you guys can come up with too.

Post away!

H5G
Halo
I will try to think of more.

> 2533274909139271;2:
> H5G

Too simple, but that was going to be my last resort. I was thinking more of an outline or shape of something that looks like something from Halo, like a weapon, enemy, symbol of some kind, etc…

Hmm. I know bs angel used to post some templates before. I wonder if they’re still kicking around somewhere?

343 Guilty Spark
A 5 surrounded by a Halo
Grunt emblem

I once did a Noble Team outline and the words HALO above them… was very hard…

An energy sword maybe?

Build a Halo out of pumpkins. This will ruin the Earth but everyone will remember it.

-Why not the “O” from Halo, it’s easy and iconic.
-the ONI emblem.
And you should Write “Remeber Reach” on another pumpkin

You might find these helpful. I did a little digging and came up with some of their pumpkin stencils from the saintly days of yore:

a guardian would be pretty cool :slight_smile:

I really think carving Warden Eternal’s face would be nice.

Locke on one side, Chief on the other, a Halo symbol with a 5 in the middle?

Blue team logo

Sangheli or Grunt -scroll down on the grunt page to see it-

The Warden Eternal’s face, or anything Promethean really. It would gel really well with the orange lighting.

Well, how about the obvious — carve a MK. VI helmet.

> 2533274795204542;1:
> I want to carve something Halo 5 themed into my pumpkin this year. Not something too complicated, but something good enough to easily be spotted from a distance and people will know that it means Halo. I’ll be searching for ideas on my own, but I want to see what you guys can come up with too.
>
> Post away!

RECLAIMER
Ur - Didact
Team locke Team Chief
Guilty spark
The halo symbol it self or 2 - 3 - 4
A guardian MAYBE a tad tedious but would be cool non the less.

Legendary Symbol

You could do master chief on one side, and Spartan Locke on the other, or both of them in two different pumpkins.